Help! Smell changed and wilting after transplant

Oful33

Yesterday I have transplated my 2 ladies white widow into pot, they previously was planted outside directly into ground (yes I know it was stupid idea..) Before transplanting they smelled very delicous, like cannabis do smell. They had that nice smell since veg stage and after I transplanted her smell kinda reminds me manure/piss or acid, or like these mixed together. The smell isn't very strong, it's light but it's definitely not the smell they had before (it smells strongest at buds). One of ladies have accidently her branches broken and taped them. Also have few bottom leaves and her top wilting/bending. Also I think I overwatered her after transplant. Any opinions on what have caused this and how to fix it? How to make the top stand still again?
Screenshot_2014-09-07-18-08-52.png

Re: HELP! Smell changed after transplant.

Go back to your old thread and read what I posted. You'll find out why your smell has changed.

Re: HELP! Smell changed and wilting after transplant.

Well, now you're on your own, man.

Re: HELP! Smell changed and wilting after transplant.

Don't forget to water well after transplanting & for the next few weeks... ever other day springs too mind in till plant has settled into new home :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom