Help! Swollen calyx or hermie?

Best picture I can get, sorry.
IMAG06395.jpg

They are all over the bottom of my budsites. could it be swollen calyx?

That's a calyx bro. I can not see any stamens in the shot. They will look like a little green banana, usually pointed down, before they open. Also, stamens won't have growing out of them, but along side.

That's a calyx bro. I can not see any stamens in the shot. They will look like a little green banana, usually pointed down, before they open. Also, stamens won't have growing out of them, but along side.

Added: I looked again and see what I think you are talking about. In the pic there are two calyxs almost stacked on top of one another. Just to the left of where they touch there is a light green protrusion. That may be a nanner. I'd pick it off and examine it under magnification.

^^ Im sorry! Hopefully you already had abunch of trics and she'll still smoke good! :goodluck:

As for mine, after careful daily inspection I think Im ok. :wood:
The bright green growth turned out to be sugar leaves and the caylx was just that. :) Ill know for sure when I harvest. :thanks:

This may sound off the wall, but is it possible to get a seed from a decent strain, and the said strain produces swollen calyx, or possibly a seed! I will post a pic later,
Thanks for any insight!!

Always err on the side of caution but to me that just looks like the start of a single bud leaf. Best of luck! I'm always spotting random crap thinking it's a boy but upon closer inspection it's something I just bashed up that died back and is now yellow.

Always err on the side of caution but to me that just looks like the start of a single bud leaf. Best of luck! I'm always spotting random crap thinking it's a boy but upon closer inspection it's something I just bashed up that died back and is now yellow.
I’ve grown in the past and I can identify the male right off the bat, but I’ve never seen anything like this

63799290-AB82-4FE6-B77B-68FE1CDB735A.jpeg

I’ve grown in the past and I can identify the male right off the bat, but I’ve never seen anything like this

63799290-AB82-4FE6-B77B-68FE1CDB735A.jpeg

looks like a male.
the balls in that last pic are standing on a little stick. females grow in tighter to the stalk.
watch careful.

Back
Top Bottom