Help to build a set-up!

spliffas

Hello fellas! Me again. :)

After finishing my sq metre grow with HPS and lots of trouble, after moving in another city to live, I decided to grow again. : ) But this time, I believe, I need some serious help when building my set-up. Like always, I don't know where to start, so I will start with my current situation and expectations.

I will be growing just for myself and I want top shelf quality bud. The more the better, but quality over quantity this time defo! I will be growing with LED, as potency was 20x better under cheap chinese LED and energy saving bulb's from local store than from my weed growing HID lab.

Very tiny studio flat, I mean VERY TINY, but I can find a place where I could fit 50 x 50 x 100 cm tent.
I am thinking about 4 (or maybe I should try to fit 6?) autos in 2 gal root pot each. Auto White Widow + Auto Northern Lights, from trusted seeds banks of course. Easy and fast to grow + loved the effects of both. And, of course, top quality soil + top quality nutes.

My expectations is at least 100gr of top bud.

Where do I need advice?
I am thinking of MARS HYDRO ECO 300W (which is about 140 true watts) or MARS HYDRO ECO 600W (which is abut 300 true watts). I may consider different LED option for affordable price, please, advice me on here, people.
Another big thing is, that I need it to be ultra silent set-up, as my gf hates those sounds. I believe that I need silent extractor fan, any ideas?

I have some experience growing before, I will go LST only. But I need it to be silent. How to do it without smell I learned on my previous grow. :D Thanks for advices!

You shouldn't be worrying about space and pots, that's my decision, and please, help me where I need that help, not where I don't. Pot size and how many girls is the last thing I am worrying about. I need to decide about lamps and how much 0.5m can kick with each from approx 4 short flower time autos. And I need most silent extractor fan at affordable price. Thank you. :))

Silent and affordable is going to be a bit of a contradiction on the vent fan. Pretty much every brand charges a premium for the plastic body/reduced noise models. If that's what you're going for you're going to have to be comfortable with the premium.

I personally have a vivosun plastic bodied fan that is one of the quiet models. It is definitely quieter than the metal fans and that's a budget brand. It's pretty quiet, I can hear it a little bit in that room but not outside. If you're looking for a better brand check out hyperfan and ac infinity. They have some nice quiet models.

Good answer, but...

My tent gonna be 50 cm x 50 cm x 100cm, what is 0.5m3 if I am right, I don't need very powerful fan, I am looking fan for my needs and I will be doing this in the room I live. Need very silent... And Still can't decide about lamps... :/

You might what to look at building your own fans. Computer fans are nice and quiet

THANKS MATE!!! Maybe any info on that? As I will be attaching carb filter too... It's pretty tricky what I am going to build :D

Same with the lamps. I am familliar with ali express, etc., looking for the best practise. :)

Beat me too it. If you want to run a filter computer fans wont work. To run a filter you're gonna need an inline fan. Just make sure you get one with a controller. As for brand, unless you're willing the shell out some bucks, most of the economy ones are the same.

Smallest one is fox 4 inch 200m3 per h . I am limited to space. I can do insulated ducting, ther won't be lots of smell, but still I need no smell at all. I could do my own carb filter from activated carbon, a small one, and attach it to 4 or 5 computer fans. Any silent inline fans as I heard they r loud as demons? :D I had ruck rk 100l i think, it was pretty loud... Something about dyi.

Today I made a lit, I can start. Smell appears only when flowering kicks in, so...

I need to order lamp. I am thinking about MARS ECO 300 which is 70 pounds. Then upgrading (adding other MARS or CFLS, as space is limited too).
Seeds 30
Tent 30

And we can go. :)

Thanks for advice, never thought running fan which pushes through filter, should work as silencer too! Amazing idea, thanks man.

What about light? Have any ideas? 3-4 auto plants, would love to get 100-120 dried. Possible with that MARS ECO 300 alone or not?

Thank You bro/

Maybe anyone have built their own LEDS and are familliar with aliexpress? Lots of cool stuff in there, but needs lots of understanding what is really good. I saw full spectrum LED bulbs 80W for 20usd US $4.32 28% OFF|Full Spectrum Led Grow Light 10W 30W 50W 80W Red Blue UV IR Led Growing Lamp For Hydroponics Flowers Plants Vegetables-in LED Grow Lights from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

or something likethis

or even like this

or this

any ideas, opinions? Which one is better considering that I am looking to MARS ECO 300

Back
Top Bottom