Help trying to identify this bug

Hi i am growing in soil and have found little black bugs crawling about at the top of my plant pot at the rim and on floor of my grow tent when lights ping on,they range in size from tiny pin head to match head there all black,when i look at them through jewelers loop the have a love heart shaped body with pointy bum with separate head like a ant with 2 straight antenna s, when i touch them with anything they jump like flea's, iav checked all my cannabis plants and can't find anything like webs, eggs or these black bugs,iav looked all day on the internet trying to identify them with no joy so thought i would try here,i managed to catch one in a tube to take pictures ial put pics up the now,i am sure it's some sort of mite but not sure,my harvest is ready in 3 weeks,any help would be appreciated, thanks

In your "quick reply" bar, at the top, there is a tool bar. It allows you to alter font and inset photos. Select the 4th icon from the left, that looks like a photo of a tree. Use this to insert images in your posts. Try to get close ups of the bugs, catch one and photograph it.

Have you noticed any signs of deficiencies in your plant?
Have you noticed any bugs flying in your grow area?

Cheers,i have noticed the plants seem stunted, i thought it might be nute lock so did a small flush with just water,no they don't fly ,just jump when i touch them,i cant find this tool bar,do i need to be on desktop version,sorry for sounding like a daft buyer,i just joined

Cheers,Iam on a iPad,ial find a way to get the picture up tonight,it's saying i need to write in my URL address but it's never been uploaded to the internet

How do i put a picture up
I found this info by doing a search on 420 mag... took 15 secs to find it.

This is for mobile device.

"""""""

Posting pictures is complicated here (or it took me a while to figure out, anyway). In case you're still figuring, on the menu at the top of the page, click "Gallery," then in the dropdown click "Upload Photos," then go through the steps on the two-page upload process, remembering to click the button at the bottom of the page each time. That adds them you your gallery. Once they're there, you just click the camera icon to choose which photo to add.

"""""""""

Back
Top Bottom