Help! what is it, what do i do?

Much clearer now, and a more optimistic diagnosis can be made. Go back to half strength flower ferts, give a sea tea foliar spray, and you might well be in luck. Keep your lights 10" above where you would normally have them, for 3 days, then lower them to thwe correct height. Then ease your flowering ferts back to 3/4 strength over a week, then back to 100%. I think your plants will continue to flower, and that they will pick up. The thing now is to reintroduce your ferts, so you do not go from burn to deficit. The sea tea is fantastic for stressed plants.

Your plants are going to be fine. Much better pictures! I still am convinced that it is an environmental problem coupled with nutrient overdose. Definitely raise the lights as suggested. Also, how much air do you have blowing right on the leaves? Is the air straight out of the air conditioner/heater? Also important to get your PH in check...flush with distilled water. But if you have already flushed a lot, i would hold off. Time will heal them, but i would definitely add at least a week to your expected flower time. Next time maybe add dolomite lime to your soil to prevent over-fertilizing, and control PH. Its relatively cheap and you can get it at Home Depot.

Thanks everyone I appriciat it, yea Boss, think god there not dead, I got summore ready togo just would of hate to cut them we've been though alot together, ya know. Moose, I think they got over watered when I flushed'em they were fine befor that and I aint watered them since, so im a just let the dirt come all the way completley dry and give 1/2 strength nutes. BigC., the soil stays at a constant 6.8-7.0 witch aint all that good, but aint all that bad either, it could be little lower but im not gonna go messin with it. Gustov, Theres a constant fan circulating them while the lights are on/off, and intake from out side and exaust fan while lights are on and thanks for the tip I was wondering if I should add some days or sumthin since there fallin behind. Thanks Again, all the help is really apiciated ya'll. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

Moose, I was just reading back thought the posts and noticed you enlarged the pics. for me, good lookin man I appreciate it, but for future reference how did you do it? Thanks Again Man! :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

Damage from the leaf tip down is a sure sign of nutrient burn. Do what Moose said and the problem should correct itself in time.

Also, I like Superthrive for damaged and stressed plants. Seems to really work wonders on them, so if you can find a small bottle buy it.

Back
Top Bottom