Help! what is it, what do i do?

DankBuds

First let me say thanks for the help and advice ya'll. But here it is, I thought I noticed what was a slight nute burn so I flushed'em, soon after I flushed (the next couple days) I noticed what looked like dead heat burn spots on the leaves that are crispy to the touch and they also are twisting and curling under. There in the second week of flowering, feeding with fox farm nutes every other watering

DSCN0980.JPG

DSCN0982.JPG

DSCN0984.JPG

DSCN0987.JPG

DSCN0981.JPG

But thanks again ya'll. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

Anyone, I really need to fix problem asap.

Ps dont mean to be a pest just in a rush to fix. Thanks Again :allgood:

Dankbuds :Rasta:

Mate, you have serious issues here with your plants, and they may not recover. Fert burn first shows as discolouration, but the damage is already done, and begins to show up after a couple of days. This is exacerbated if you flush, as the plant is already stressed and shock can occur. What you are seeing is a double effect. Both a fert burn, then a deficiency at the same time. The damaged foliage will not improve, but if you can give your plant a sea tea foliar spray (sea weed spray), it may help. I would raise your lights as well, and also give a 1/4 strength foliar spray of a fish fert (to touch up N levels in the foliage). Good luck.

Thanks Dr. Moose I apricit your help! The pots are dry again and I was planning on watering today giving a 1/2 strength fert solution. Would that be good idea or would it make the problem worse? Thanks again my friend :allgood:

Thanks Boss and Dr. Moose i'll try try to get a better pic. without all that orange in'em, but there dark green no light green or yellowing of any find. The lights 4 ft. away is that far enough or should I still move it some, and what do you guys think about giving them a 1/2 dose of nutes in there water today, is it a good idea? Thanks Again Ya'll :allgood:

I have some better pics waiting to be approved. Its been 4.5 days since I flushed, so should I wait another day or could I go ahead and feed the starven bast****? Thanks Again :allgood:

Are they perking toward the light, or still falling down? If the soil is dry 3-4 inches down, I would water them with ph neutral water, no nutes in the soil. Foliar feed as Moose said. Go very light on the nutes and spray top and bottoms of the leaves. Don't leave any droplets on the leaves, just make sure they are coated.

The reason I say no nutes in the soil, there are probably still some in there, even after the flush. I would not add nutes till the 3rd watering, but I could be wrong. Really need the pics. We will see!

First things first. You say you give nutrients every other watering, how often are you watering? To what ratio are you mixing the nutrients and what Fox Farms nutes. are you using?

If you say Tiger Bloom at full strength then theres your problem.

Just went and checked'em out again, and yes there perking tord the light and the new growth looks REALLY good.

The farm nutes im using are tiger and big bloom rite now with grow big every now and then, im goin by the chart that fox farm supplies with them, as for as when im watering, I water every 4th or 5th day, so they get fead once a week.

Humidity is upper 30's - 50% depending on when I water
Temp. is a constant 70-75

Thanks for the help everyone its really appriciated! :allgood:

Heres how i have found it works in organic soil. Feeding when temps are 75-77 f degrees and humidity between 45-60 is best. When temps start to get above 80 and relative humidity around and below 40 plants will start to use primarily water. If you continue to fert in those conditions you will run in to major problems. Mostly burnt leaves, and different stifling issues. You should think about switching to just Big bloom and some organic molasses from the grocery store. I use the two in the last few weeks of flower and have never been happier with the end result. No build up problems, and can fertilize closer to harvest without worry of nasty chems in the buds. Just thoughts...Im not too experienced, but I am passionate. Also should plants get too close to the light, they will uptake too much nute from the soil and will burn. Hope thats not too basic of information, but I find the right answer to be the easiest to overlook sometimes. LIke when somethings not working, make sure its plugged in first ya know? When the simple ones dont work, then go to more complex solutions. Im stoned rambling now...peace

The chart makes for a good guideline but you cannot rely on it. Depending on the particular strain, size of the plant, hardness/pH of water, temp./humidity of room, and soil condition the plant will require more or less nutrients. Every plant is too different and consumes nutrients at it's own rate. As such, the chart is only an aid and not a supplement to paying attention to their individual needs.

In my experience, Tiger Bloom is a very strong fertilizer. I have used it in conjuction with bat guano before, but found that exceeding 1/2 strength (2 teaspoons per gallon) resulted in burning at the tips of the fan leaves. To be reasonable I feel the maximum threshold for most plants is 3 tsp. per gal. of Tiger Bloom when using it in conjunction with other fertilizers.

I would mix the next batch of nutrients with 1/2 strength of Big Bloom and save the Tiger Bloom for later in the flowering cycle. I know others will help with suggestions on how to foliar feed. :Rasta:

Well guys heres the pics., tell me what you think.

DSCN0993.JPG

DSCN0992.JPG

DSCN0991.JPG

DSCN0990.JPG

Thanks again for the help ya'll. :allgood:

Ps click on the pics. to enlarge

Back
Top Bottom