help - What is this?

frosown

P10000063.JPG
P10000052.JPG
P10000042.JPG
P10000075.JPG
P1000002.JPG

Can someone please tell me what's going on with those spots?? So not satisfying D:

Shes nugging out nicely though D:
P10000033.JPG

I see several problems, could be from a number of contributing factors. As upinsmoke suggested, check you PH level, it could be out of whack keeping your girls from taking up nutrients. I see Cal/Mg deficiencys, primarily magnesium, and also seems like you feed is hot, I would cut to 1/2 strength at least for now until you resolve the problems.
The more information you can supply, the better we can assist.
How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

PH testing tomorrow, but running soil FFOF, under approx 1200w of LED, been flowering for about 2.5 wks. Have a minor thrips problem, the fuckers just wont go away, i've tried almost everything. Strain is Icecream Fem.
I've fed her about 3x, started with about 2ml of FF Flowering formula, 2nd was about 3 and this last time was 5ml about 4 days ago. These chlorotic spots just started in the recent 2-4 days. She's received small doses of Hawian Big Bud for the 2wks, just been random little spoonfulls here and there. Also has received 3 doses of 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salts throughout grow, but it's been a couple weeks. I will be just watering with pure water for the next week. Should I give my lady some epsom salts since you think it may be a MG/Calcium deficiency? Hope this info helps.

image11915.jpg

Going after your ph is always the best place to start. You may have all the required nutes for your girls available , but with out good ph, it will lock out some nutes. And I have seen Many people adjusting there food for the problem, only to make it worse because they are not checking the ph.

It looks like ph fluctuations & lack of cal mag are your issues buddy :) You may also have root rot

No symptoms of root rot? And there's no way, unless it's a dry mold. I've made sure to ONLY water when the pot is dry, and I made sure to even add extra perlite when I put the soil in to improve aeration in the soil. The only thing that proves root rot to be present is the chlorosis and abscission of the lower leaves, and that could honestly be from the thrips I have, annoying mother fuckers.

Dont use salts, use General Hydroponics Cal/Mg at a rate of 5ml/g of unchlorinated water

Any help at all please???? More signs of calc deficiency seem to bebshowing on other leaves.. I flushed her yesterday, should I give another nute feed? Ibwas worried of a calc lockout and didnt want to pump more nutes in when it might not even be taking them

How many weeks into flower are you? That last pic looks about what most will at 7 or 8 weeks. But i would keep an eye on the pH and keep giving it 5ml of cal/mag. Sorry if I couldn't give you any better info.

How many weeks into flower are you? That last pic looks about what most will at 7 or 8 weeks. But i would keep an eye on the pH and keep giving it 5ml of cal/mag. Sorry if I couldn't give you any better info.
I'm around 4 weeks? She's already displaying signs of orange pistils on lower growth. I'll give her more cal mag today, but I know for a fact she's nowhere near done.. Only started developing trichs 2 weeks ago.

soil is full of nutrients, use only water and wait until your soil is clean. If you stick with your nutrients schedule plants will suffer more.

Back
Top Bottom