Help what now? will it live? first timer

FILTHYANGELS

im not sure what strain it is. started flowering about june. 2 seeds grew in one pod. lives in a pot on my window sill with just miracle grow. and rain water.( wasnt serious when i decided to grow one.just wanted to see how one would grow.)
its been doing GREAT.absolutely nothing wrong with em... untill i got a kitten. peed in it 3 times. !!! that i know of.. first time i pulled the moist dirt out,, (gross).most on second time, third time,, F that cat..,, i tried a flush, but i think im too late.. or i did it wrong.. whats gonna happen? please help..

2012-09-08181336.jpg

2012-09-08192824.jpg

2012-09-08192755.jpg

Re: help what now? will it live? first timer..

Most plant start to yellow when its in flowering. Its just how the plnt responds its perfectly normal. As for the wilting problem, how many times did you flush? You should neer flush twice in a row. How much light is coming into your winow? Not enough light the plant might not bounce back to perky leaves. Last thing I would do well first thing I would do is ceck the PH of the soil, it could be high o low sense your cat pissed in it lol. They ctually say piss is a good fert. Don't know about cats though. But yea check the PH, other than that try to get it in as much light as possible caue it looks over watered.

it pretty much wilted over night,, when i noticed the leaves getting sick the first day, i flushed it, thursday., looks like it got a bit weaker over night.. some of the fan leaves got crusty -ish.. cut em? , will they die and fall off? will the plant die if the leaves die off? leaves look like they've past the point of no return..

it pretty much wilted over night,, when i noticed the leaves getting sick the first day, i flushed it, thursday., looks like it got a bit weaker over night.. some of the fan leaves got crusty -ish.. cut em? , will they die and fall off? will the plant die if the leaves die off? leaves look like they've past the point of no return..

never cut the fan leaves off after flowering started. If they die off just let them fall off, if they start to show nute burn then you know that cat piss was to strong of a fert als discoloration in the leaves you'll know its th ph in te soil. Regardless of the matter wait and see if those start to happen. Also even if you fix the problem the effected leaves won't go back to normal but new growth and new leaves will be green. So prety much as long as you see new growth your in the clear. But I would def check the PH in the soil and see if its to high or low. A good PH is inbetwen 5.5 and 6.5. The plant won't die unless you have root rot can't garunte anything because I don't know what the cats piss did to it. Just get it as much light as posible. If the leas start to get worse before you se new growth hen I would say cut them off befor it infects the whole plant. Just wait and see after you check the PH and get it under a lot of light. You can get a cheap PH test kit from home depot or a gardning store. Get the one with the soil tablets doesn't cost much vs spending 50 to 150 for a electronic PH tester

And if the plants are feeling crusty to the touch and also shrunk in size ad start to get tight bunched at the nods it a zinc problm meaning your PH is to high and its not gettin enough zinc and that some times come with magnesium problems which is the discoloring of yellow on the outside of the leaves and purple stems. Honostly they look as if they need more light. Dont flush agai

Well, I think she's not gonna make it..ph tested about 6.5 , 7.all fan leaves are crusty and disintegrate,, all pistles turned brown. Moved it to more light, but stil going downhill. Let her die? Cut it? Only a few weeks left too..
2012-09-11102833.jpg

Well, thanks for the help yall. But.. she got cut. Weird Black mushy spot on stalk.. Can I salvage anything from this plant? buds stayed a bit green and have crystals all over , or trash it?

Back
Top Bottom