Help! What's Wrong With My Plant?

luvsmokinweed

HELP!:helpsmilie:... Its been about three days now and she has been really droopy!!! I have been holding back on watering to see if it was overwatering, but I've noticed no change!!:confused: Also, I've noticed yellow spots on the leaves about a week ago and its gotte a little worse!! Can anyone enlighten me on whats going on and what can I do about it???
Drooping_Leaves_SBK_.jpg
Drooping_Leaves_SBK_2.jpg
1month_Old_SourBlueKush_Spots_On_Leaves.jpg
Yellow_Spots_SBK_.jpg
Any & All help is much obliged!!!:Namaste:

Looks like heat and humidity issues to be honest. try raising the light some more. and try and get your environment more stable like 80high and 70 low and keep your humidity above 40 percent. It will take a good amount of rearranging and reading but you can figure it out.

i agree with the over watering. your soil looks to be lacking perlite. your drainage might not be very good and they just got a little too wet. if you are able to transplant into new soil with a higher perlite ratio you can avoid this problem in the future. you dont want to transplant now though. she is to stressed to be moved. just let her dry out and she should be alright. they are hardy little plants!!!
keep it green man!!!

Looks like heat and humidity issues to be honest. try raising the light some more. and try and get your environment more stable like 80high and 70 low and keep your humidity above 40 percent. It will take a good amount of rearranging and reading but you can figure it out.

I finally got my temp at a steady 78/79 and humidity a steady 39/42!! :) She is already looking better!! Thanks for the help!!

yeah make sure ur environment is set correctly. Looks like u have over watered just let them dry out before adding any more liquid. They quite stretchy. what u feeding and what lights u got them under? whats ur temps and rh? ph? e.c/ppms?

I kinda figured that!! I will let her dry, but since I fixed my grow box conditions she has been looking more vibrant!!! :) Im using MG Potting Soil and no extra nutes!! The stretch on them is from weeks 1-2!! Didn't have proper lighting but now running on 2 200watt CFLs Also have 2 100watt CFLs for flowering!!!

Good news everyone!!! She dried out and I lowered the temp and raised the Rh!!! She looks beautiful!!! Thankx 4 all the Help!!!:thanks: :ganjamon:

Can any one help me with the yellow spots question now!! :) Its getting worse and its spreading to the next set of leaves above it!! Should I cut them off??:confused:

Looks like its either you got water on your leaves and they are burning under the lights. Or it could be a ph problem in your soil. That mg sometimes is not formulated for cannabis. It may be too hott (over fertilized) and frying her. Not too sure though. IMO I would try and avoid the mg products all together. They are very synthetic and can easily burn your plants. That and they seem to leave a chemically taste to the finished bud. Hope this helps man!! Keep it green!!

P.s. check out my blog. I have a deficiency chart there that could help solve your problems!!!

Looks like its either you got water on your leaves and they are burning under the lights. Or it could be a ph problem in your soil. That mg sometimes is not formulated for cannabis. It may be too hott (over fertilized) and frying her. Not too sure though. IMO I would try and avoid the mg products all together. They are very synthetic and can easily burn your plants. That and they seem to leave a chemically taste to the finished bud. Hope this helps man!! Keep it green!!

P.s. check out my blog. I have a deficiency chart there that could help solve your problems!!!

I think it was the water on the leaves!!! I spray them every now and then!! I may have cut the light on too soon! Thanks!!:thumb:

I'm noticing a couple of issues from you pics. Some of your leaf edges are curling up and some of your stems are purplish this is a classic early sign of a nutrient lockout. You want to get your soil ph between 6.0 and 6.8 anything above or below that range will cause a nutrient lockout. Do you check the ph level of your water before adding? I would stay clear of adding any nutes until your plants recover. If you have good drainage with your pots chances are you are not overwatering. If I was you I would stay clear of MG soil on your next grow and go with a good organic soil.

Back
Top Bottom