Help . What's wrong with my plant

Firstime

image11625.jpg

Help she is nearly 2 weeks old . I can figure out what it is I have a 125w cfl . Biobizz lite mix . It almost looks a lil burnt but just can't figure out how cause the light is atleast 2 inches away and is on 20/4

I would position the Compact Florescent Light bulb 5"-6" from your plant to avoid any heat damage from the light. I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

Ok so you think it's just burnt ?
I've had them on 20/4 for about 6+ days . Shall I change It because I thought once I've started the cycle I shouldn't change it ?? And il be put them under a 400w hps next week if that makes any difference

Il lower it 2moz :) and I haven't put in any nutes yet I'm a few days away from adding them . Il just presume it's a bit of water got on the leaves because it's just the one aswell the others are fine .. One flopped over tho :( held it up with a bit of bamboo and string lol

Hope your grow goes well, maybe you could start a grow journal. It's a good way of keeping track of everything and there is always someone willing to help with any problems also it's good fun. labexperiment (above)has a good link in his signiture on "how to start a grow journal" this is a good read and will guide you on how to start one

Back
Top Bottom