Help with autoflower grow - 2nd attempt - New grower

if you can try get hold of some rhizotonic or other root stimulant for the first few weeks, my autos love it! first 20 days they ended up being 6 inches.
always got told people worry to much about whats happening above soil but its bellow it that really matters and he was right, i use root stimulant everytime i pop a seed or transplant.
hope this helps you and good luck

Let em rip !! They are in good sized pots so they are putting down roots right now. Hang tight they will start to amaze very soon. Enjoy every day and take pics. All looks good but go easy on nutes for a couple more weeks. Add a pinch of Cal Mag every time you water and PH water every every time. Good luck !!

420-magazine-mobile1595547515.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can let it dry out till the leaves start to drop. Water and in 3 hours it will be reaching for the light again. In veg my plants get watered maybe once a week. That's in fox farm coco loco.

Interesting watrring method with coco. Have a journal with that method?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

yes both my journals are in my signature its not pure coco. Coco loco is a fox farm soil with coco in it, just holds water a little longer. Has enough stuff in it to feed the seedling for 3 to for weeks.

Thanks. Don't know why but i don't see signature. Must be this App

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Yeah some are more geared towards flower some towards veg. I talked to a vendor this weekend and they had some stuff I hadn't scene in any shops around my area. But after talking to her I still went with the coco loco. The salamander stuff looked pretty good too. But yes all a Lil different.

Back
Top Bottom