Help with basics

QueenLucy

I need a little help with cooking my herb. I have about 1/8 of herb and want to make something for two people. I have never used cannabutter and according to the recipes don't have enough anyway. I'm looking for something simple but any help would be great. At the least I understand that I have to use oil or butter. That's about it though. Thanks in advance.

any help would be fantastic. Thanks so much :)

If you are a seasoned smoker, a single 1/8 oz. will probably not be enough for two people to feel the effects desired when making edibles. I would probably use 1/8 oz. per serving instead.

Typically, the more fat there is in a cannabis reciepe the better. Fat heats easily, evenly, and at a controlled rate. This allows the THC to seperate from the plant material. Fat also bonds to and stores the THC efficiently until it is consumed. This is why things like butter and peanut butter (NOT fat-free) are common ingredients.

I smoke about 1/2 a gram a day. I'm not looking to get "couch-locked". I just want to experiment with cooking and was hoping to find a recipe that didn't require more than what I smoke in a week.
So am I to understand that adding my herb to say, butter cookies would be an efficient way to deliver THC into the food?
Thanks again for the help.

Back
Top Bottom