Help with budding plant

huntalicious

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've spent a while going over the forums looking for a solution to my problem but alas...

I currently have 7 plants going, all in bud. One of mine was looking fantastic till one day the leaves starting browning from the middle, where the viens are. THey eventually brown all the way throw and the tips shoot towards the sky. I'll see about getting pictures up. The only nutes I use is foxfarms big bloom every other watering. It's indoors if that helps. If I missed this info elsewhere on the forums i apologize. I couldn't find anything relating to my problem. Thanks guys! again I'll try to get pics up once I figure out how to

Re: Help with budding plant.

pics

20141001_191816.jpg
20141001_191811.jpg

Hello and welcome to :420:
What I think your plants are lacking is Cal/Mg, I also see maybe phosphorus deficiency, but they should be getting enough of that on the Fox Farms Big Bloom you re using. Are you supplementing any calcium and magnesium?

I am not. I've had bad experiences with nutes with my last few grows haha. A little overzealous. I did buy Epsoma Potash but I just recently flushed the plant thinking i added too much of the Foxfarm so yeah nothing in it at the moment. I'll go look and see what I can find for those nutrients. Thanks for the welcome and the help!

They are in need of CalMg badly. I would start feeding them some of that, I recommend General Hydroponics CalMg+.
When it comes to nutes, less is more, always remember that rule. You can't force feed your plants thinking they will grow faster, larger and heavier unfortenatly it doesn't work that way. You would see rookie growers with 1 pound indoor harvests if that where the case.
Follow the feed program schedule listed on your nutes package or internet site, if you are still unsure use 1/2 strength of the recommended until you feel your plants out and get more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom