Help with cold air intake and extraction

dauzer

Hey guys,

So im setting up a new grow. Im using one of the Secret Jardin DR240 tents. Before i have only used rooms and attics so its my first tent setup.

I have all the gear bought but im just looking for some advice on the best way to set it all up.

So heres my setup:

DR240 tent - 2.4m x 2.4m x 2m

2x 6" Air cooled reflectors with 600w HPS/MH

8" Gekko box fan 1500m2

4" Bathroom extractor fans

Rhino 8" carbon filter

8" Ducting

8"-6" Reducers

Superpro AC-1 Analog Atmosphere Controller (Fan and humidity controller)

Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat with Heater and cooler sockets

Obviously there is more but this is the important stuff ;)

The tent is set up in spare room, no vents in the room so i cant extract the hot air into an attic or another room, there is just a window i can use for drawing in the fresh air.

My plan was to use the Gekko to pull from the filter and the lights at the same time using a Y piece. I have 8"-6" reducers to put on the lights to cause more of a draw from the lights then the filter.

Im using two lights at the end of the tent side by side when looking straight in from the entrance, the box fan is above/beside the entrance, and the filter is sitting in between and above the lights.

This is what is looking like

(spare room=> 8"ducting=> reducer LIGHTS reducer=> 8"ducting=> reducer LIGHTS reducer=> 8"ducting=> Ypiece GEKKO=> 8"ducting=> spare room)

(8" filter=> 8"ducting=> Ypiece GEKKO=> 8"ducting=> spare room)

Im using the 4" extractors (in reverse) to draw cold air from a window on a hatch to the bottom comer of the tent.

(window=> 4"ducting=> extractor=> 4"ducting=> tent)

I have 2 4" desk fans circulating the air.

Would this be ok or should i adjust some things. The plants haven't entered the room yet so i can still playing around with everything.

Iv been following a lot of threads that have similar set ups to mine but i want to make sure everything is right so i said get help with my particular one.

I will try upload some photos once i get the babies in :D

Hows it smelling around the house? is the rhino doing you justice? thinking of getting one too because its cheaper than the mountain air and has good reviews

Can't smell a thing yet thank god ha I have it running into the house. But saying that it's only late veg. This is the first time iv used rhino filters so I'm hoping once it gets into flowering it smells the same as now lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom