Help with colloidal silver

Mastrmasn

Hopefully I'm in the right place for this question.

I made my own CS. Used 4 9v batteries and ran it for 4 hours.
It turned out looking sludgy. There's sediment at the bottom of my jar. Did I do something wrong here.
20190603_232029.jpg

No that’s totally normally. The longer you brew it the sludgier it gets.
I use ac/dc adapters instead and usually run it for a day or two. It only gets so strong. I’ve never had it get over 60 ppm.

You’ll find if you stir that it’s not very solid- but sure- may as well at least run it through a t shirt or something. Won’t change the mix but may keep your sprayer nozzle cleaner.

Here’s a link to how I make it.

And later....

And then a couple posts after that you’ll see the end result. And the sludge.

Now I'm not so worried lol. I'll run it again using the stuff I already have and strain it tomorrow. Thanks again @Weaselcracker. I started a journal on the process I'm going through. I'll update you there. Hopefully this works out for me

Every time I’ve made it, it’s worked as far as it produced lots of hermies. Sometimes though the hermie flowers didn’t seem to have viable pollens and I got no seeds. Sometimes I did get seeds though. No idea why the variation.

Saying you created a Hermie sounds bad..lol

Your reversing a Female to Male to create Fem pollen

Hermie is usually bad genetics or stress related and NOT a good thing

Girls with UNWANTED male parts is never good....lol

Saying you created a Hermie sounds bad..lol

Your reversing a Female to Male to create Fem pollen

Hermie is usually bad genetics or stress related and NOT a good thing

Girls with UNWANTED male parts is never good....lol
That's what I was thinking too. Doesn't sound too good lol.

:laughtwo: yeah it does sound bad.
But- there are no male genetics introduced. The nanners that are formed with CS are a hermaphrodite trait , and exactly the same thing can and often does occur without CS.
But yeah- there are also the types of hermaphrodites where they grow balls early on. Those are definitely bad.

Back
Top Bottom