help with diagnosis?

2wheels

This is my third round and I decided to feed VERy LITTLE THIS TIME and I still think I burned one.... (no pun :smokin: ) I am using fox farms ocean with a compost mix, I transplanted 4 weeks ago so I would have thought the nutes in soil areabout gone. I DID give a bit (less than 1/4 strength) of "bloom (yellow bottle)" sweet and Humate about 1 wk ago and am thinking thats probably the culprit. i have a sealed room with a co2 generator that has a constant pilot on, at night monitor displays "exesss co2" which means it gets over 2500ppm (new unit w/ electronic ignition on order). Temp 80 degrees.. humidity 45-50. Water from RO ph 6.5-6.8

Chocolate Chunk in week 4.

This ones in the same garden and is how the next one lookedd 1 1/2 weeks ago.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG00012-20100409-1502.jpg

Problem plant progressively worse. Growth has slowed... also.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG00013-20100409-1503.jpg

wow you have some issues give it a good flush, remove the really bad leaves. check your Ph water mix when you add nutes your ph changes. you could also have a nutrient deficiency. How offten are you feeding your plant? I don't know much about co2, I have read somewhere that you can get too much co2 and it will hurt your plant.

Definetly issue there. Definetly do a good flush. a good flush will definetly help. And if you have a co2 burner you should seriously think about getting a control unit for the co2. that way you wont burn your ladies again. Hope this helps. Let me know if you i didnt explain things well. :goodluck:

I just tried to calibrate my hanna ph meter to 7.01 and it woudnt work... It's broken. The 7.01 gave me a 8.4 reading then would not caibrate. Basically I have been feeding my girls 5.0-5.4 for...possibly weeks!!!

I added dolomite Lime to my soil and will get a new tester while this one gets sent back...

Butcher: I do have a sentinel controller but the pilot light is what creates my excess co2. I have a generator with electronic ignition coming any day. :)

Thanks for the much appreciated input guys! Happy 420!!! almost.........

Back
Top Bottom