Help with diagnosis?

Orros

Hey people!
Been struggling lately... I know I've overfed my plants, so last weekend I flushed it.
But even if it got overfed it showed some deficiencies.
Yesterday I've fed them the good amount of nutriment for GH series.

For now, problems seems to have stop spreading. But I'd like a diagnosis of my plant from you guys that knows better and tell me what to watch carefully, in nutes deficiencies, in the comming days.

I feel I have a mix of mg, mn, K and P deficiencies that I hope I helped with my last feeding.
And do I have Red Stem, or does it look normal?

Here's the pics:

IMG_49976.JPG
IMG_49967.JPG
IMG_49957.jpg
IMG_49927.jpg
IMG_49915.JPG
IMG_49897.JPG
IMG_49848.jpg

Once the soil will be dry I could water the plant with no nutes, or with nutes that would take care of the deficiencies. Or plain water and foliar spray with nutes?

So, can anyone guide me, please? :)

How often are you watering?
What are you feeding it and how strong?

How often are you watering?
What are you feeding it and how strong?

I'm watering every 3-4 days, when soil is dry to the bottom (I have a soil moisture meter)

And I'm feeding it the General Hydroponic complete series, following the expert soil chart.
Give it up to 500-600 ppm, and adjust ph to 6.2-6.6

Is that the the organic line from GH?
Does the soil have nutrients in it?

Do you have a PH pen and TDS meter? When you flush/water you should test the run off to ensure that what's going in is coming out. It's hard to tell what's up without a decent reading.

You should water her more often if she gets dry to the bottom in 3/4 days. You should water if it's dry more than an inch. Dry soil means dry and dead microbs.

How often are you feeding?

Best of luck Holmes!!

Is that the the organic line from GH?
Does the soil have nutrients in it?

No, not the organic line, the complete series include Flora gro/micro/bloom, rapidstart for roots, florablend, koolbloom, floralicious, florakleen.

I'm not using flora gro, it the Lucas' recipe it says not to use it because it's too much.
I've use rapidstart once, and haven't use koodbloom or florakleen.

The soil is promix, no nutrients in them, and we've mixed it with perlite a bit of vermiculite

Do you have a PH pen and TDS meter? When you flush/water you should test the run off to ensure that what's going in is coming out. It's hard to tell what's up without a decent reading.

You should water her more often if she gets dry to the bottom in 3/4 days. You should water if it's dry more than an inch. Dry soil means dry and dead microbs.

How often are you feeding?

Best of luck Holmes!!

Yep I have those meter, didn't test my last runoff of my feeding, but when I flushed it, the ph of the water was 6.8 (my home water ph's at a clean 7).
And I've heard that the ppm of the runoff is useless, I freaked out at first when I say 6,6k ppm in the runoff...

I'm feeding every 2 watering.
And thanks for the tip I thought I had to wait until the soil is all dried up before watering!

I'm just wondering what the plant is suffering from, beside the overfeeding I did 2 weeks ago

I agree with pigeons, water more often. I would maybe run the pH a hair lower (6.0).

It looks really good!

Is is better to feed every 2nd watering or every 3rd?

Trying to figure that out myself. Whether its better to run the PPM lower and feed every time or run them higher and only feed 1/2 or 1/3 of the time. I'm running a very similar set of nutes. Haven't figured that one out though.

Trying to figure that out myself. Whether its better to run the PPM lower and feed every time or run them higher and only feed 1/2 or 1/3 of the time. I'm running a very similar set of nutes. Haven't figured that one out though.

The GH chart I'm following says to feed every 1/2, so I'll keep my ppm lower than 800 and I should be fine I guess.

Have your plant showed any sign of overfeeding or deficiencies with your method?

She's the one that will tell you. It's clear she's not getting something. I think if you are only water every 3/4 days and only feeding every two waterings she's not getting enough.

Also if the PH is too high she won't take up the all the nutrients. Iwltfum is right on. Keep the PH around 6 to 6.5. I'm surprised your line of nutes doesn't say that.

Keep feeding every two waterings. Couple more questions:
Temp, RH and light?

Edit:: it's crucial to keep track of the ph and ppm of your run off. If there different from what's going in. Then there is somekind of nutrient lock or whether she's getting all the nutrients aka ppm. But testing it can tell you what's up

She's the one that will tell you. It's clear she's not getting something. I think if you are only water every 3/4 days and only feeding every two waterings she's not getting enough.

Also if the PH is too high she won't take up the all the nutrients. Iwltfum is right on. Keep the PH around 6 to 6.5. I'm surprised your line of nutes doesn't say that.

Keep feeding every two waterings. Couple more questions:
Temp, RH and light?

I heard as long as it's below 7 and high than 5.8 you should be fine, but I'll keep it more to 6 next time.

Room temp goes up to 28-29 degrees celsius with lights on, 21-23 lights off.

I'm using a 250w MH in my closet, room filled with reflecting material, one intake fan and one exhaust, 2 oscilliating fan.

Humidity goes around 40-60%

So 6.5 is the best range, but I'll need to ph it to 6 to lower my soil's ph.
I'll go buy a soil test kit tomorrow.

Thanks for your help guys, I hope she'll pull out of it fast enough!

But beside the ph, is there something specific the plant shows that it is really craving?

And I wonder if it have red stem or if it's genetic?

But beside the ph, is there something specific the plant shows that it is really craving?

And I wonder if it have red stem or if it's genetic?

Google your strain or better yet check around the website for some journals that may help you compare. But all growing environments are different, causing different affects.

Google your strain or better yet check around the website for some journals that may help you compare. But all growing environments are different, causing different affects.

Guys who got me the seeds bring them from jamaica, he told me it's jamaican kush, but I can't be 100% sure.
I'll check around, thanks again man! :rollit:

So you guys were right on the money with the PH!

Here, I made two test of soil for both of my plants :

IMG_50194.JPG
IMG_50214.JPG

My PH is too damn high! And lack in Nitrogen too, but it seems that the P and K are okay.

I'll give them a good N feed with 5.8 ph water to get the soil more acidic

Back
Top Bottom