Help with drooping seedlings

kangol34

This is my first grow, I thought I would experiment with some bagseeds. Currently I have 4 100W eq. CFL 3200 k lights. I germinated the seeds with the paper towel method and two made it and sprouted around 1-6-09. The problem is the leaves are very droopy. Also, seems like they are growing very slow compared to other cfl grows I've seen. Obviously, there is a problem..and I think it might have been that I watered too much at first, so I pulled back and that about 2 days ago, and they really haven't shown any progress.
Soil: MG organic mix with perlite. 60/40 ratio..
I dont have a ph meter or thermometer so my guess is the temp stays around 70-75. Ill post pics asap. Thanks for the help guys.
phpBztBzCPM.jpg

phpMBGCTKPM.jpg

phpNXQ5toPM.jpg

Are you sure you're using MG-soil ?
that doesn't look nothing like it (IDK you might be using something different from what im using). And i don't see any perlite either.

Did you just take dirt from outside?
thats what it looks like.

What are your temps? are you monitoring the the grow area ?

you will need a Therm. guessing temps while growing weed is a bad combination.

Where are you getting the water from?
try boiling tap water and get it to room temp.

You might wanna change the spectrum in those CFL's

You will need 6500k's color (Blue Spectrum) for Veg.
You will need 2700k's color (Red Spectrum) for Flowering.

But If you have both colors, you can use both at the same time in both stages, as long as you're balancing the spectrum of the sun light.

wish you luck. :peace:

Thanks guys for the help..I just went out and bought some cfls with the 6500k spectrum and swapped them out. As for the soil, I dont know why it looks so terrible, but its Miracle grow Organic mix and the perlite isnt visible because I filled some more soil over the top of the mix. For the water, I ran some through a brita filter and let it set over night and thats what I have been using.

Thanks again for the support.

Forgot to say, but soon I will be getting a ph meter and thermometer..and hopefully some decent seeds and I think I will be set, but for now Im gonna see how these go.

Back
Top Bottom