Help with first grow

creamyB

hi guys, ive been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time i made a post.
im currently about 3 weeks into my first ever grow, and have just transfered them into 18 litre pots from small 2 inch square pots.
they have been under 250w tube light and reflector(on 24 hours a day) since they were germinated and i am just about to switch to a 600w bulb and put them onto 18 hours light 6 hours dark. they are both about 5 inches tall with 4/5 sets of leaves on.
the thing is, the stronger looking one ( i am only doing two) has started curling down over,the bottom two leaves are basically touching the soil, it is a really dark green and i am noticing slight yellow shades around the edges of the leaves.
i have only gave them one feed (with nutes) and it was 1mil litre of bloom flower grow into 1 litre of room temperature tap water, but i admit in the beggining i was paranoid about not watering enough ( i may have over watered)
i have a small grow space with a carbon filter and fan extract, 2 small clip on fans, small oil radiator, the temp is between 18 degrees and 25 degrees (22 ave) they are in soil (canna plus i think) and the strain is skunk #1 and i started from seeds.
any advice is greatly apreciated.

Creamy

p.s i will hopefully suss out how to upload a couple pics :))

It could be that your over fed them a bit, the formula is a tiny bit to strong, just wait it out for a bit and see how the plant response over a couple of days.

Thanks for the reply , one thing I've learnt is to just be patient, its my first grow and I'm just using the internet to guide me through it, but there is so much info ppls opinions, I was getting hung up on every little thing. Maybe I posted too early without properly researching everything ;-) jus need to let the babys grow ! Lol
I'll put a couple updates on later, jus switched to flower there looking great ;-)

hello everyone, first time grower here. i got 3 jack the ripper clones going about 5 weeks old at about 3 feet tall. im growing outdoors, just had a question about the wilting...only happens at night, is it just the temp change or am i not giving enough water? i use a 1 gallon jug split between all 3, they are in foxfarm ocean forest and i have the foxfarm grow big and the FF big bloom. Thank you in advance and happy growing!

hello everyone, first time grower here. i got 3 jack the ripper clones going about 5 weeks old at about 3 feet tall. im growing outdoors, just had a question about the wilting...only happens at night, is it just the temp change or am i not giving enough water? i use a 1 gallon jug split between all 3, they are in foxfarm ocean forest and i have the foxfarm grow big and the FF big bloom. Thank you in advance and happy growing!

they sleep at night and hang a bit, they will perk back up when the sun comes up in the morning. also, when posting in the forums you are better off starting your own thread in the proper category that way people can help you specifically with your troubles and the guy that started this one can get the help he needs without sorting thru posts that don't pertain to his problem.

Back
Top Bottom