Help with first grow

vinny420

Hi everyone,

First post and first grow! I'm growing 4 plants that just went into the solo cups. I did a lot of research and just have a few more questions which I'd love to get some advice on. First I was going to get a 2x4x5 grow tent, then a 2x4x6, and now I'm thinking of getting a 4x4x7 tent. I bought a Roleadro 400 COB grow light, and now I'm thinking I should have bought a Mars 600w (or 2 Mars 300w). I guess my questions are:

1. How many 3gal plants can I grow in a 2x4x6? What about in a 4x4x7?
2. Should I keep the Roleadro 400? Go with Mars? Something else?
3. I bought a 6" inline fan and filter. Is that going to be too much/too loud for this setup?

I appreciate the help in advance.

1. I recon 2 plants comfortably or 3 at a push. As for 4x4x7 I'd say 4/5 plants

2. It's all about spectrum and par for LED/COB Lights. Go with the one that has higher par readings and a full spectrum.

3. I run a 6" fan in my set up that's smaller than that and does the job perfectly, I'd recommend getting a fan controller so you can reduce the fan speed which will quieten the fan.

Hi everyone,

First post and first grow! I'm growing 4 plants that just went into the solo cups. I did a lot of research and just have a few more questions which I'd love to get some advice on. First I was going to get a 2x4x5 grow tent, then a 2x4x6, and now I'm thinking of getting a 4x4x7 tent. I bought a Roleadro 400 COB grow light, and now I'm thinking I should have bought a Mars 600w (or 2 Mars 300w). I guess my questions are:

1. How many 3gal plants can I grow in a 2x4x6? What about in a 4x4x7?
2. Should I keep the Roleadro 400? Go with Mars? Something else?
3. I bought a 6" inline fan and filter. Is that going to be too much/too loud for this setup?

I appreciate the help in advance.
I'm in my first grow to, and what i can tell you from the small amount of experience i have so far is of you don't do the research on what your looking to buy you'll always wonder if you could have done it better, read everything you can find on the lights and set up so when your done buying it all you can be content with it, at least until next grow lol. Good luck man!

It’s my first grow too. I bought a 2x4x6 and started 4 plants. Then I realized I wouldn’t have enough room so I got another 2x4x6. Now I will keep one for seedling/vegging and one for blooming. I am using the full spectrum 200w in each tent during veg. I may put another 100w in the bloom tent once I flip one tent to bloom. I figure two healthy flowers can fill a 2x4. Here are my plants 20 days after sprouting

AEFAAEE0-D34C-4170-AA7E-50C4DFCA38DA.jpeg

AE0FC5A3-3C9B-42A6-A6F9-AA0FF6828836.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom