Help with flowering

Greenirish17

I've started my 1st flowering cycle with 2 clones (2nd week of flowering )in soil (promix) and I'm using the foxfarm feeding schedule
Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching
I'm getting some leaves that are yellowing and was wondering if there might be something different I need to be doing or if this is normal. I'm adding a few pix of the leaves I've pulled off. Any help would be greatly appreciated
GreenIrish17
20171027_144415.jpg
20171027_152638.jpg
20171023_150843.jpg

Where are the yellow leaves appearing? (It really helps to see them in situ.)
Yellowing leaves at the bottom of a flowering plant are common, but if the plant has really good nutritional balance that's less common.
A little more N might help.

Thanks for the reply scientific, the leaves are spread out through the plant, 1 at bottom a couple in the middle and 1 at top but the other leaves look fine. I'll get a pic when I get home

That looks like the classic yellowing at the bottom leaves during flowering, which is caused by nitrogen deficiency I believe.

Are you giving the FF nutes in the exact proportions (not concentration) they recommend?

In any case, they don't look bad, but if they were mine, I think I'd bump up the N a little.

Maybe someone else will have a suggestion??

That looks like the classic yellowing at the bottom leaves during flowering, which is caused by nitrogen deficiency I believe.

Are you giving the FF nutes in the exact proportions (not concentration) they recommend?

In any case, they don't look bad, but if they were mine, I think I'd bump up the N a little.

Maybe someone else will have a suggestion??

I'd agree with scientific. If you were week 7-8 I wouldn't be worried. This early id bump up N a tad.

Awesome thanks! Yes I'm giving the nutes exactly like it says, I will kick up the N a bit and go from there. Thanks for the help guys, I'll keep ya posted

To bump up the N would you suggest I increase the amount of "grow big" that I'm adding? With it being (6-4-4) it should add some N to the mix or will that add too much P/K too?

To bump up the N would you suggest I increase the amount of "grow big" that I'm adding? With it being (6-4-4) it should add some N to the mix or will that add too much P/K too?

The General Hydroponics three-bottle fertilizer system has you using all three bottles throughout the grow, but you cut back on the high-nitrogen bottle ("FloraGro") as the grow proceeds. In that case, you might increase from x ml per gallon of FloraGro to x.5 ml per gallon. I imagine the FF schedule and nutes are somewhat similar.

In any case, just give a little more of whatever has the most N.

If you want to be exact about it, you can look at the NPK amounts of the bottles of whatever you're using and reduce the flowering nutes (i.e. P and K) to compensate for whatever extra you're getting with the N, but that's probably more complexity/arithmetic than most people want to bother with.

BTW, you can call FF or e-mail them for help.

Back
Top Bottom