Help With Humidity

Slothman

so ive got 1 plant about 5 and a half weeks into flower and im having trouble getting the humidity down. its at like 50% ish with lights on and fans goin, but at night when i have her all zipped up i just noticed it was wayy up like 70 so can i get some tip[ps for lowering its a 4*4*6.5 tent i have 2 clip fans in tent and one 20in fan blowing in check my journal for more detailed info. but i just need to know how i can get the humidity down asap im buying a dehumidifier friday but thats friday not today

I looked at your journal and I didn't see anything about extractor fans. If you don't have an extractor fan then you will need a dehumidifier. If you have an extractor fan and turn it to a higher setting and that should remove the humidity at night

I looked at your journal and I didn't see anything about extractor fans. If you don't have an extractor fan then you will need a dehumidifier. If you have an extractor fan and turn it to a higher setting and that should remove the humidity at night

read my mind i started a new job thats 40+ hours a week so ivce been kinda slacking but i literally got everything execpt a damn extraction fan... im slipping maybe needa lay off the alcohol after work haha

If your tent is in a room that can be made total darkness then just unzip the tent when the lights are out and leave the flap open. But make sure there's no light coming in anywhere

I really don’t think you need to stress before Friday. I’ve fought high RH for a decade or two and 70 isn’t going to just instantly mold your buds. Just keep some air movement in there with a desk fan and keep your eyes open- nothing to worry about.

yeah it is its own room, i used black 10 mil plastic sheeting against a frame wall with gorilla tape around the edges literally zero light, but i have a2nd tent in there that is a veg tent and its on 18 so for 6 hours it could get exposed with flaps open... idk im probably going to just go get a extractor fan and a dehumidifier just to be on the safe side

I really don’t think you need to stress before Friday. I’ve fought high RH for a decade or two and 70 isn’t going to just instantly mold your buds. Just keep some air movement in there with a desk fan and keep your eyes open- nothing to worry about.

thanks, i tend to overreact when i comes to my plants since its my meds it's like i need it ya know.. and i want the best results possible, i appreciate the fast response from everyone though, just lets me know that i got yall here if i have any concerns or questions and im sure ill; have a lot since im just getting back top it after a 8 year break and frying my mind on heroin

I don’t have a tent as to the quality yours is, but I built my own tent, and cut a square at the top of my tent, and cut slots at the bottom of he tent. Dropped a fan up side down in the hole up top, drawing fresh air from the bottom of the tent to the top where the extraction fan is. Works great! For me anyways :thumb:

:passitleft:

I don’t have a tent as to the quality yours is, but I built my own tent, and cut a square at the top of my tent, and cut slots at the bottom of he tent. Dropped a fan up side down in the hole up top, drawing fresh air from the bottom of the tent to the top where the extraction fan is. Works great! For me anyways :thumb:

:passitleft:

im more of a buy it rather than build it,i work building shit alll day id just like to be able to buy a fix haha

I also build shit all day, I’m an ISM Lather so I’m constantly building all day, every day. To each there own. I love building my own for everything that I can. Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with brand new tents, they’re better in quality, I’ll agree at that. I just love taking pride in something I built rather then bought.

im more of a buy it rather than build it,i work building shit alll day id just like to be able to buy a fix haha

i was thinking today that i could get a carbon filter system since ill be needing one any ways could i set that up ion a way as to use that as my extraction system?

Yes you can:thumb:

UPDATE: i ordered a carbon filter and fan and ducting, will be here saturday, i just noticed today that i've been paying too much attention to the flowering girl and not my younger ladies.. noticed 3 of the 5 are having mag def. so i added some magical and a gallon of 100% nutrient solution, which i added to the 3 gals that were already in there but had been being fed off of for a week the ppm is still around 600 ish but hopefully i can get them turned around fast! i'm going to be paying more attention to them from now on, the buds just kidda sucked all my attention hah but they are fine and its early onset so i caught it soon enough.

If anyone spots anything ever please feel free to say something if you spot that i'm doing something wrong or wonder why it's the way it is ask please i'm always open to criticisms and objective opinions!

Back
Top Bottom