Help with leaf curling problem please

odinsmaster

Ok my plants are around day 65.
They are fast buds pineapple express.

6x5.5ft closet, with 6 inch exhaust, ac unit keeping temps under 80°F , 6x14 passive intake.

1000w de light with boss reflector, running 875w. About 23 inches from most of the canopy.

Soil is fox farm coco loco, I wait till my smart pots are light as a feather before watering.

Botanicare nutes, at full suggested dose for the past 4 weeks. Use bloom soil, karma, calmag, and raw sweet.

Water is ro, mixed 3to1 with well water. Ph is between 6.3 and 6.7

That's all I can think of, oh 18/6, this started a couple weeks ago slowly getting worse. Plants seem healthy other wise.

Leafs
420-magazine-mobile1282519968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile120172487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1691569222.jpg

To of canopy, just for reference.
420-magazine-mobile452823567.jpg

Temp
420-magazine-mobile453443949.jpg

Thanks for any input.

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Alright made some changes, Took the ac of the bucket and put it on the floor with a tray for training. Moved my thermometer to the top of the plant wich showed my humidity levels are way to low. Moved my small fan in front of the ac to move the cool air around, and set the big fan on a 15 min on and 15 min off time.

Now if I spray the plants with ro should I add anything to it?

Your plants are in flower so they need a low humidity, under 40% is good. I do not spray when my girls are in flower, it can encourage mould. Don't spray at all really.

That IS heat stress for sure...
Too hot
Wheres the thermometer..floor or ceiling..
And i thought i saw a heater on the floor aiming right at the plants..

Heater was for when we had freezing temps, not plugged in anymore. Thermometer is seating a couple inches below top of canopy, reads 82. This is after I raised my light.

At least a month or more til finished.

well if ur not using the heater any more you should be fine at 82.
i know when i have to run a heater its hell to keep the temp stable..
too hot then too cold back and forth.
but u should be good..peace!

I have an inkbird ITC 308. Fantastic peace of kit. Turns on heating when it gets too cold. Turns on fans when it gets too hot.
I grow in a shed and it is close to zero right now.

well if ur not using the heater any more you should be fine at 82.
i know when i have to run a heater its hell to keep the temp stable..
too hot then too cold back and forth.
but u should be good..peace!

Yeah it was getting under 50 degrees when they were under a month old, so i had that running during the night time to keep them from freezing. I hope my little adjustments get it going better. thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom