Help with LED set up and tent size

illinoisguy21

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to try out 2 1200 watt led lights, they say they consume 210 watts from the wall, can anyone recommend a tent size and possibly how many plants to grow under each light? I'm wanting to use only 1 tent. I'm thinking about growing barneys bad azz kush strain or another one of barneys strain and I'm going to grow in fox farm soil and use their nutrient trio as well, thinking of using 3 gallon pots, please if anyone could help me out it would be very much appreciated, thanks again

If they only use 210 watts from the wall they are 210 watt lights, not 1200 watt lights. I would suggest a 2x4 to a 4x4 tent, you also want to look at the coverage area and size from each light to figure out what tent you want. Fox Farm is generally accepted as good gear. Barneys also a decent place to get beans from.

I work in a small 3x4x6 and at one point I switched from cfl to led. The led is only 600w (280 true watts) but it produced enough heat that I had to add a fan. "They" say they don't give off much heat but they do if your space is small enough to trap the heat. Heat can be taken care of though. What you should keep in mind is that an led fixture will usually hang from its own 15" suspenders, plus the common consensus is that an led must a minimum of 12" from the top of the plant, then you factor in how tall your pot is and how tall you want to grow your plant, keeping in mind that plants almost double in size when switched to bloom. So for tent size idk exact measurements but you're going to want a bit of height

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom