Help with male and unknown plant

tokermatt

So I came home today from vacation, I have 2 plants in the same pot, was kind of a summer thing to do, nothing too serious, grown outdoors.

One is MALE. The other is unknown, its bigger but I cant see any hairs yet.

1. Should I transplant them into seperate pots? And seperate them?
2. Or should I toss the male?

If the other one turns up male then might as well try some bubble hash with whatever comes of it.

3. How soon is my timeline to either separate or toss the male?

Pics ( sorry they are sideways )

male113.jpg

male212.jpg

unknown7.jpg

Note the male is on the bottom and the unknown is bigger...

both23.jpg

the other is stretching for light more than the other, are they in a shady spot?

anyways, the problem you are going to have, is when seperating them, the roots will be all tangled together, and it will be a mess...

you CAN repot them into seperate pots, just be carefull not to destroy TOO much root mass on either.

females normally show sex later than males, so IMO its probably a girl, but you wont know for sure until its mature enough to sex properly.

i would just toss the male personally, as being outdoors, when it pops, it might seed up other people near by's plants. never know who has a couple plants here and there.

I went ahead and chopped the male plant, its not worth the risk especially with roots since they were so close together. I think the plant was only there for watering, I will make sure it hits a sunny spot. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a female! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom