help with my clones

mrmrsdarcy

13422.JPG
13328.JPG
132100.JPG
131107.JPG

first time grower and took these clones off my first 6 plants that were 14 days into flowering. these clones are now 14days old with no visible roots and are looking really bad I think.

air temp 75-85f
rh around 80% with dome vents open
water temp around 80f
ph 6.3

change with distilled water evy 2 days
use about 3quarts water
use 1ml hormex b1
1/2ml superthrive

just added drop bloom nutrients from xnutrients line

using a 2' 2 light T5 about 2' above clones

tks for your response yea figured was eating self to sustain life until roots develop. was wondering aswell if nute burn.

Did you soak your rockwool cubes first
I would trim those fans off when you take your clone and cut the tips off the remaining leaves and flowers
Flowering clones look bad before they switch back to veg
I Have had some go in 2 weeks and others take like 6, and that is the same strain
No nutes is prob best but have seen success both ways but at 1ml you are prob hot
Also pretty sure you only need a drop or 2 of super thrive I think 1/2ml maybe a lil much not sure if it will hurt but thought the label just says a drop or so

Only need 25-30ppm if you want to add some nutes
I do a couple of drops each of my 3 part cause most clones have had some food before
:peace:

Tyvm for the input. I'll have to address the feeding a bit more and fine tune it since looking like little nute burn. Hope they take root soon my grow box is coming today.

yep flowering clones will suck the life out of the leaves, they all do it but if you get them through it, usually get better structured plants from the begining of veg.
i know peeps are into air bubbler cloning but IMO i wouldnt keep them wet and sitting in water .
no nutes until roots have developed or very weak foliar spray at most.:Namaste:

Are you spraying them with nutes or just putting in water? Soaking the cubes helps but that is just when roots start to grow then they use what you soaked cubs in. The only way to feed them is threw leaves. What has worked the best for me is trim 25% of the tips of the big leafs off and that stops the plants from growing the leafs and makes it put energy towards roots. indica vet said it the best about taking clones from flower. Also having them sit in water will lead to steam rot as well if not careful. If you do not have a tray then cut some solo cups about 1" from bottom and drill four big holes for roots to drop threw,put bottom with holes facing up and set cubes ontop to get out of water in tray. The air in water is ok to keep roots from drowning.

Back
Top Bottom