help with my first cheese

FaceAche

hi guys not sure if im posting in the right place but i hope some of you could lend me abit of advice iv been growing for a few years now and usually stick with jack (black scull seeds) but i thought id give exodus cheese ago everything seems fine apart from they seem alittle small for there age 5-6 weeks old and im getting alittle burnt tips and tip curling so i started to set there feed back and feed 15mins every hour which seemed to help alot im using Hydroponics Drip Irrigation System ph is 5.5-6.0 with cf of 1.0 - 1.2 18/6 lighting

but the slight curled ends and slight burnt tips are abit worrying

IMG_00000015.jpg
IMG_00000014.jpg

questions

when should i kick into flower
is the leaf curling anything to worry about
or is all of this due to her wanting to be flipped to 12/12
thanks for any help guys :)

thanks for the quick reply nutty professor faceache was something my mother used to call me XD oh the happy days lol
i have about 5-6 ft grow space restricted to a tent
im also using hydrotops bioponic grow feed at the moment

Mothers aye :allgood:

not full strength no i think on the bottle EC is 1.8 but thats way to high i tried to reach that 1.4 and started to see the slight yellowing you can see in the first pic so i reduced EC to 1.0 - 1.2 and just kept at that the past week i was also thinking on flowering when they reach around 20cm im at about 15cm currently

:thanks: for the help btw :)

bending and tying if it gets to that i was abit concerned about how small they are in comparison to say the jack im used to growing do you think ill still get a nice sized plant from these

hello again guys so i flipped to 12/12 lighting about 6 days ago and recently seen some leaves turning light green (could be slight stress from switch over?)so i kept an eye on the EC and noticed after it was 1.2 it was dropping to 1.0 so today i increased to 1.4 im still using grow nutes and was thinking to switch to bloom feed would this be to early? and any ideas on this light green appearing

12/12 lighting 600w
feeding times 15mins on 45 mins off
EC 1.4
PH 5.7
temp 74c

Back
Top Bottom