Help with my grow!

Zader123

Ok so I planted a nice seed from a bag of sour Dz 1 seed on the entire quarter. it's been over 4 weeks since I planted the seed. What I want to know is this
1. The plant grew healthy but 1 day the leaves started dying a bit on the bottom. I removed and took off dead leaves, the plant is growing fine now
I'm leaving for a few months in 2 months so I want the plant to flower alrdy even if it gives a few grams. I'm not trying to get a pro plant just a few grams since no time. If I put the plant into 12/12 lighting times will it begin to produce a little bud? It's been in veg for over 4 weeks but only has 3 rows of leaves after removing the dead ones of the bottom. Will those few leaves produce buds after another 4 weeks in 12/12 light flowering , Just a few.???

Re: Help with my grow!! :)

Hi Zader123.

Is the seed you planted from a bag of Sour Diesel? If so, I believe that is a sativa dominant plant and will likely take longer than the 8 weeks before your departure to finish budding. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if I have the strain correct.

Yea from a bag of sour disel but if I just put it into 12/12 will it start flowering pretty sure it's female I see 2 little hairs coming out each row of leaves I just wanna flower it because if not I will have to kill her when I leave in 2 months . So I just wanna flower her quickly .

Yes, she will start to flower, but Sativa dominant plants generally take longer than 8 weeks to complete flowering.

But you can harvest early, it will just not have reached full potency and will be a bit of an up buzz. I harvested some of my Durban Poison at 7 weeks and it is pure Sativa.

Back
Top Bottom