Help with my upcoming PC grow!

SmokeStrong

Im planning on starting a stealth PC grow with 2-3 plants.

So far ive decided on an autoflowering strain due to the frequent harvests and low height. My main question is what strain to get? Im looking for something that's on the tasty side and is potent, and gives a hefty yield.

However I want to keep the smell down as much as possible.
(would 2 or 3 plants smell up a garage if in a PC with intake/exhaust fans running?)

As this is my first grow I was wondering if this method would work in a pc and with an AF strain?
grow weed easy.com/easiest-grow-method-cfl-coco-coir

Thanks for any tips! :thanks:

Get some Iranian Auto's from Dr. Greenthump, they are easy to grow, easy to clone and
they are some potent.
The downer is that the seeds are quite expensive.

Well im looking for seeds in the $20-$50 range. Cant bee too expensive but i've heard skimping on seed costs many times leads to a bad plant. :/

Also. If anyone could give me some light recommendations i'd be uber grateful. I'm pretty sure ill go with two 6500k and one 2700k thrown in there.

you wont fit 2 to 3 plants inside a pc, trust me i know. this was an oz off of a jack47 by sweet seeds. 42 watt cfls one daylight and one soft white.

rsz_img_12371.jpg

rsz_img_12411.jpg

and here is an auto ak47 inside of a speaker box, so i know for a fact you will be stuck with one plant.

rsz_img_11771.jpg

rsz_img_11731.jpg

Damn man nice! So how much do they smell when its just one in a PC case. I'm gonna have mine in my garage so will it stink the whole place up and outside too or should I be ok?
Also, how do you feel about autos with coco coir? Does it work just as well? That's what im planning to use with some fox farms. If you know any nutes that are really good for auto's let me know!

thoes were grown hydro, with advanced sensi 2 part with big bud over drive and bud candy. ive never grown with coco so i couldnt tell you. im starting some research on veganics atm. one of my friends is having great success useing roots organic for there medium and advanced iguana juice. as for the smell late in bloom youll notice it my buddys house reaked at about 6 weeks into bloom from just that little guy. thats why you see the two blue things on the back there little carbon pouches covering up the exhaust ports.

Hmm. Im reconsidering the coco because i've seen that its really tough, especially for a first time grow. I think ill get some FFOF and their trio. Is that a good setup for an autoflowerer?
Also if you have a guide to making the pouches I would love you forever! Do they work well?

yeah ive used FFOF in the past and its great soil, but ive always mixed it one bag of FFOF to one bag of there light warrior. it lightens up the mix and the roots love it, also you wont notice any burn to seedlings like ive seen when people transplant right into FFOF. ive never used there nutes but im sure they will be just fine. as for the carbon pouches they were disposable dish washing rags with small pores, i used a sewing machine to make pouches and added velcrow flaps at the top so i could refill them. it was simple.

Yeah thats the only thing im worried about is getting some burn on the plants with the soil. Would it work if I just mixed in some rockwool or perlite? I looking to keep my price range down and I dont need much soil as i'll only be growing 1-3 plants at a time. I thought about making my own soil but im not sure if that would be a good idea seeing as how im such a newb.

mix in some extra peat moss, its cheap and easy.

Back
Top Bottom