Soil. Nectar of the gods #4 and happy frog
Lighting 600w hps 12 to 18 away in air cooled
Age. 6 weeks old
Water.. tap ph 7
Enviro.. 75 deg. 35 r/h on a 18/6 cycle
nutes.. fox farms trio
Pots. 3g cloth.
Tent 4x4

looking for help with why my plants start drooping so bad 3 hours before lights out.. they are up and ready most of the day, just the last couple hours they droop bad. could i have my lights to close. My temps are great about 75 at canopy I know its not over watering, I have tried my fans in diff configs nothing they still droop. or if thats just normal. also i just switched from mh to hps. thank you
20170307_183310.jpg

First they look great other than the lil droop . To me it kind of looks like under watering but not really . i'm confused

From what ive seen It could be a moisture thing. You have any fans in there? Try turning up or turning down the breeze inside. Give it a hour or two to see a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was thinking humidity . but they say the r\h is 35 . i would try to raise the humidity to 45. What's the temp by the floor?

First things first. WELCOME,:welcome: Now for your question. The science of it goes like this. The plant uses hydraulic pressure to hold its structures up against gravity. During transpiration,(there is a 10 dollar word for ya) the plant releases water into the air. So honestly I think you are in good shape. Given your 18/6 schedule you are giving them enough water for 15 hours or 83 percent of the 18 hours. If you increase your water by 20 percent, that mathematically would get them to 18 hours of water. It really doesnt need to be that technical. Give them a little extra to drink and see how it goes. You wont kill em, what ever you do.

very well written

thank you all for your help.. I will try again to give a little more water.. when I did the last time. they drooped more.. I can't quite figure it out they don't seem to be overwatered or under-watered.. my temps on the floor are probably about 72.. I can get my humidity up to 6o if i need to, there just starting to flower so I dropped it.. should I raise the humidity up again. the air flow seems good..

Back
Top Bottom