Help with plants

jmac2267

I haves. Journal that can be viewed in my profile. Thought I would post a pic or 2 for insight. But I can't seem to post pics and I'm frustrated. Lol. They are all in my profile. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi blaqhauq.

Since we have never interacted, and seeing as your a relative newcomer to the site, let me welcome you to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

I looked at several of your photos. Nice plant(s) btw, but I'm unsure of what you need help with? I noticed a couple little brown spots on a few of the leaves, is that your concern? I think more info (i.e. what type of soil & nutrients your using, lighting, etc...) would help us address your concerns.

Be well and happy growing!

pic help :Namaste:

when you make a post in the left hand bottom corner is a box labeled "my photos" click on it and your uploaded pics will be there...click the pic and it will go directly into your post.

Here is my setup
Sta-green plant and vegetable plant soil mix with perlite 50/50 in 3 gallon pots but I am changing to FFOF with perlite and vermilite in 5 gallon tomorrow
600w mh light about 6" above plant tops
Lights on temp F 75-79 60%rh
Lights out temp F 69-73 60% rh
400w mini heater (gets cold in my room where the tent is)
Humidifier

Yes the brown spots is what was concerning to me, not much though but wanted to figure it out for future reference. They are 12" tall so should I be switching to flowering in a week after transplant? Also trio fox farm mutes twice a week for the last 2 weeks at half strength. They sprouted on Halloween or 1-2 before. I can't seem to avoid dry pockets when watering no matter what I do and what do you guys use to water with? I use a regular garden water bucket.

Sorry but I can't upload

It sort of looks like a deficiency

this picture here??
DSC006722.JPG

or this one??
DSC006736.JPG

Back
Top Bottom