Help with problem(1st grow). Flower week 5 - I do not what this is. P deficiency?

sneakythumb

Hello fellow growers,

Growing Master under 6 1000w hps. I started to get this problem at the end of week 4. From research it seems like phoporus deficiency. But I don't see how.

Need help diagnosing this.

Thank you.

Sneaky
IMG_31051.JPG

IMG_31083.JPG

How much are you feeding them? It looks like nute burn or maybe even heat stress with the 1000w, how old are they? Where are the leaves that are damaged top or bottom, if top maybe heat stress if its all over could be nute burn, whats your PH?

Also what are them little silver/white spots, they mites??

Need more info an more pics to diagnose properly, if you feeding too much flush and see if that helps, also take you PH reading see if its range for your growing medium.

Just more info really, heres something to help for now

Plant Abuse Chart

The leaves are at the bottom. They are in week 5 of flowering. Using coco in 3 gal pots. Soil pH 5.75 and feed is 5.9-6.1(long 1600-1750). Water everyday, 2x a day. They get 2-4 cups per feeding. Water with RO water every 6-7 days with 1.5-2 gals. Feeding Heavy 16 nutes, liq karma, sweet, MOAB, bud candy, N.U.T.S, just started using ooze week 4, slica, cal-mag plus.

The spots are mites. Been fighting them for the past few weeks.

I just flushed yesterday, so I will monitor and see. I also reduced the nutes by 25%.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Looks like burn to me. You are useing alot of stuff on those plants. Perhaps its just to much stuff at once ya think?

Cona

Yeh man like Cona said, it probably nute burn. Its not heat stress or it would be at the top as well. You seem to be feeding them a lot, do you give them all that every feed? If I was you I'd remove the seriously affected then flush it and wait a week to see if it stops, the burn't leaves wont recover so just remove, you just looking for it not spreading now.

Back
Top Bottom