Help with smoking

VT RandomHero

Right now I'm 20 years old. I've been smoking for like 4 years but lately my smokes haven't been quite as pleasurable. I've seemed to be more anxious and worry about a lot of things when I smoke. I have never been like this before and I was wondering what I can do to prevent this. Is there like some herbal medicine that would help w/ this? Thanks for any replys.

have you changed strains lately.. it may be the strain your smoking.. try a different strain.. do you get the same response? for me.. soem strains make me super lazy, but some strains i know i am super cooked and i get worried that " normal: people can tell.. just my 2 cents

Right now I'm 20 years old. I've been smoking for like 4 years but lately my smokes haven't been quite as pleasurable. I've seemed to be more anxious and worry about a lot of things when I smoke. I have never been like this before and I was wondering what I can do to prevent this. Is there like some herbal medicine that would help w/ this? Thanks for any replys.

You have the freedom of choice to quit, or put it down for awhile. But, assuming you use it medicinally, and don't want to stop... like Mary-Juana said, it might be the strain. Sounds like you might have gotten into some speedy sativa. It may also be that you have more to lose at this age...more responsibility. That paranoia may be the result of the war on people who use MJ.

It probably has something to do with the situation you're in before you smoke. Don't smoke unless you're in a good environment and are worry-free.

It might just be the strain you have or you might be getting a little burnt out. So if it's not the strain, maybe take a break for a while.

I really dont think it's the strain i try to try whatevers around. But it also may be cuz lately i've just had a lot of anxiety even when I dont smoke. This is off the topic of greenery but anyone kno a good cure for anxiety besides mj?

Just figured I would give you my experience on this. I used to smoke tons. Like 6 or 7 times through out the day. After a while it stopped being fun for me because the high wasn't as high any more and I'd say maybe 2 out of every 4 or 5 times I would get really anxious.

I took a break (about 3 months) and took time to get things in order for me. I don't know what your situation is, but what helped me was really focusing on school and starting to do things like exercise regularly and just do positive things. I later found out that the strain that caused me these problems was a "nervous high" it was more up and that had something to do with it too.

Weed is like any other thing, too much of it can be a bad thing. Give your body a break from it and then don't go crazy once you start again. At least not for a while.

That should help, and also, some people just aren't meant to be big smokers, it won't sit well with them. I don't know how long you have been smoking but you might not be able to be a huge stoner.

Good luck though and I hope things work out.

...some strains make me super lazy, but some strains i know i am super cooked and i get worried that " normal: people can tell.. just my 2 cents

"Normal people smoke weed" --And you can quote me.

:peace:

1. u gotta get a big ass bong, 2. get some good ass weed (dro or some sort). 3. put ice water in it and smoke about two bowls out the bong and ull feel pleasure out of it. I was having the same problem u were till i got a bong now i get good ass dreamy highs. before i was like staying high for no more than 10 min i thought i was hitting right like i forgot. but 4 yrs will give u a good tolerance. I suggest bong and dro. yup

try some new bud or get a new piece like a bong
either that or mix it up and smoke w/ some different people

idk ive never had this problem to me weed helps it

eating brings my high down

but food tastes sooo delicious when Im fried....i get paranoid sometimes but it goes away quickly when I take my mind off of it and concetrate on something else

Back
Top Bottom