Help with spots on leaves

mattx

420 Member
I have read all over trying to diagnose, so this post is not out of laziness. I am very colorblind, so it makes diagnosing spots by color hard... I am seeing the following spots on the bottom leaves of 2 of my plants. Any help/input would be appreciated
  • I am growing in a grow-tent
  • Gorilla Glue @ 3 weeks from seed
  • 24 hour lighting
  • Organic soil/organic compost mix
  • pH might be a bit on the high side (close to 7), but water is always pHed to 6-6.5 and I am trying to push it down without shocking the plants
  • Using Foxfarm nutrients at 1/2 strength - On week 3 of cycle so Big Bloom and Grow Big
  • Filter keeps air moving, but should be no wind burn
  • Breathable pots should minimize water issues
I did have an issue with fungus gnats, controlled with sticky traps, diatomaceous earth and mosquito bits, otherwise they seem to be growing faster than I would have expected.
1.jpg
2.jpg

I think that the spots on the lower leaves could be from a small splash up of your water/nutes that got into the lower leaves during watering. I’m sure someone with more experienced will chime in, and hopefully get it taken care of. The rest of the plant looks healthy . Did I read it correctly that you’re in week 3 from seed?

Thanks guys. I was so nervous, I already did a flush, then put river rocks under the plants to help with soil, re-pHed, revisited my chems... Finally I figured it was time to ask the experts.

yeah ask first before u go on and do other things... its definitely nute splash or water splash,wter splashes will act like a magnifying glass and burn your leafs you can see white residue from the salts id pull them off in just keep close eye on the next set of leafs to makesure its not going up the plant flushing cause minor shock which in regards to slowing growth a day or so.. dont freak in start doing things bc you can cause another problem no plant is perfect just like us humans

also you wont get wind burn inless u have the fan right on top of the plants blowing hard i have my plants blowing in the wind pretty good they move all around in i never have had an issue you want good movement of air around the plant

Back
Top Bottom