Help with sproutling problem

Roshusan

Hey guys so my bby sprouted last night and Ive put it under the lights 2x23w 6400k cfl (gonna add 2 additional ones tomorrow).

Now it got me a bit freaking out because she was straight when I placed her under the lights and then kinda got droopy hours later.

Before:

52bd6f71f037acbacc3a3e465f09b643.jpg

After:
572bd21d98d26a15ad344a20c43554e4.jpg

Watered with 6.5ph. Humidity 45%. Tho its a hot day temperature is around 30 celsius.

Is this a problem/have i made some mistakes or do I have nothing to worry about?

Sorry if im over exaggerating still new to this and i got pretty invested :)

850c8e37fc10a37f7dd0b11ba8bb307e.jpg

And its getting worse :/ Temp is down to normal 26 celsius now.

Way too wet bro. Way too wet. I can see it in the picture. Just let her keep going and let her dry out. I would guess after a few days the top may seem dry but I wouldn't think you need to water that thing for some time. Maybe a week.

Not sure what soil your using but I would sure add a shitload of perlite to that stuff. Looks like the roots may have a hard time breathing and hard time drying out. When you up-pot I would be sure the new soil has much better ability to dry by adding a bunch of perlite. Looking at that soil I would go 25-35% perlite by volume. jmo

Not sure what soil your using but I would sure add a shitload of perlite to that stuff. Looks like the roots may have a hard time breathing and hard time drying out. When you up-pot I would be sure the new soil has much better ability to dry by adding a bunch of perlite. Looking at that soil I would go 25-35% perlite by volume. jmo
Got it! I see, yeah my perlite order is on its way, couldnt find it locally so had to order online. Yeah I actually didnt water her since the planting, just saturated the pot, till water started running out from the bottom, then waited a couple of hours and planted the germinated seed, and put ceranwrap on it till it sprouted, no watering since, seems that the soil might be holding water too much. Hopefully she lives through so i can transfer her in a bigger ratio of perlite to soil.

She will live through it. The hope is that she dont develope any root rot. That would suck. She will probably snap out of it when she dries up a tad. Make sure she goes dry though. Go by weight. Any waterlogged spots that are still really wet and get water again will make it tough to keep roots healthy. Good luck! Hope the grow goes well for ya.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom