Help with V-Tower Extreme

Blazethat420

Hey guys I just bought and used my T tower extreme but when I was used the bags It didn't seem like they had enough vaper in them. Also when I used the hose and exhaled no vaper came out. I've been smoking vapes for 3 years now so this is weird to me, I even set the tempture up to 430 F.

Edit: I still got high though.

Can anyone help?

Really? I've hit other vapes ranging from Vaper Bros to Volcano and Vaper always comes out if it's a good hit.

Baged again today and still the bags aren't nice and milky. I have no clue what's wrong.

Hey guys I just bought and used my T tower extreme but when I was used the bags It didn't seem like they had enough vaper in them. Also when I used the hose and exhaled no vaper came out. I've been smoking vapes for 3 years now so this is weird to me, I even set the tempture up to 430 F.

Edit: I still got high though.

Can anyone help?

Is the weed more dry then previous experiences? Perhaps less moisture makes for a less cloudy looking vape hit? I'm just guessing here...

This stuff was just turning to dust falling off the nug. Lots of hairs.

I'll try it with a different type of nug and see what happens.

Would the high temp make it so less vaper appeared? I was told to set the vape around 380.

This stuff was just turning to dust falling off the nug. Lots of hairs.

I'll try it with a different type of nug and see what happens.

Would the high temp make it so less vaper appeared? I was told to set the vape around 380.

Less moisture = less vapor. Try with lower heat on dryer bud and see if you get a better effect.

Rehydrate the super dry buds by leaving a piece of lettuce or fresh live pot leaves in your bag or jar over night. A little piece goes a long way. The dry buds will pull some moisture back into the buds and they will be a bit more spongy, should vape better.

I have a v-tower extreme too and my bags come out nice and foggy. i usually go from 428 degrees for the first bowl and increase by 5 degress per bag. I think your heating element must be bad or something. definitley shouldnt be clear though unless your smokin some bammer...

My V-Tower Extreme works well for about 2.5 bags with the setting on 205 degrees Celsius and using the fan on high setting (#3). The first bag is very cloudy; second bag and third bag is less cloudy, but still have plenty of THC.

The lower temps do just fine on the herbs. The higher temperature only makes the herbs overheat, thus wasting your herb and making the herb smell burnt. You are only trying to vape the trichomes, not burn the weed. After vaping three times, the herb should still a nice golden tan, but not brown or black. Don't overpack your cyclone bowl. After you are finished vaporizing, I would suggest you don't smoke your previously vaped weed it unless you want a nasty tasting hit.

For a quickie, heat up the vaporizer, pack the ground herb in the whip screen, and take hits without using the fan.

Clean the glass parts with rubbing alcohol and q-tips.

For ultra high, try the firecrackers in 420 Kitchen.

Would like to add, you cannot just turn on the V-Tower, add herb, and get a nice cloudy bag.

Preheat, preheat, preheat. Set your empty cyclone bowl onto the V-Tower Extreme and preheat the Extreme to your desired temp for 10 mins. Then add your herb and give it 5-10 minutes. Hope this helps! :;):

Preheating is absolutely the key if you're looking to get thick bag smoke with the Extreme. I usually let my bud sit for about 10 minutes or so before doing anything. The difference is like night and day.

Also remember to stir up the bowl and turn up the temp 5 to 10 degrees between bags. Hope this works out.

I figure it's worth mentioning (while I'm waiting for my herb to heat) that How To Use The Extreme Vaporizer - Vaporpedia has all kinds of worthwhile tips for using your Extreme to it's max potential.

(For thick hits from the whip)
...instead of filling the bowl as you normally would, leave it empty, turn the heat up a few degrees higher than normal, finely grind your herbs, (or use 'pollen powder' from a kif box) and then fill/pack the (dome shaped) screen that sits in the elbow shaped glass piece. You'll be surprised how much you can pack in there, now set the elbow on the bowl as you normally would, let it 'sit and percolate' a few minutes and inhale, that will give you a VERY thick, concentrated, monster size hit.

Back
Top Bottom