GrowingGuru

420 Member
leaves turning yellow? We’re starting to turn yellow Thursday, watered them Friday checked on them this morning and getting even more yellow! Why is this??? I’m growing in Promix Bx, last ph level was at 5.6. 18 hours of light/6 hours of dark... I did add some nutrients Friday, ppm was around 400. Is it due to my ppms... are they too high since my plant is young?? Do I remove the yellow leaves? I water my plants when they feel dry. About every 3 days I water them. Is it due to over watering?
A2560DD6-F43C-41D1-BA35-B1F4FFE347E5.png
8B528F65-4C8D-4B97-8087-3D36250C7CC6.png

leaves turning yellow? We’re starting to turn yellow Thursday, watered them Friday checked on them this morning and getting even more yellow! Why is this??? I’m growing in Promix Bx, last ph level was at 5.6. 18 hours of light/6 hours of dark... I did add some nutrients Friday, ppm was around 400. Is it due to my ppms... are they too high since my plant is young?? Do I remove the yellow leaves? I water my plants when they feel dry. About every 3 days I water them. Is it due to over watering?
A2560DD6-F43C-41D1-BA35-B1F4FFE347E5.png
8B528F65-4C8D-4B97-8087-3D36250C7CC6.png
Hello @GrowingGuru hope you are well my friend.
When seeds pop they throw out 2 single blade leaves called cotyledon leaves.
It uses these leaves to support it's self as it develops more leaves.
It usually consumes nutrients from those two leaves turning them yellow.
Its common.
Just let them be.
BX has no nutrients and requires being fed.
400 ppm isn't too bad.
In the past if any leaves touch the dirt ive noticed the get necrosis.
Make sure none are lying in the dirt.
Are you comfortable with your watering process?
Bill

Hello @GrowingGuru hope you are well my friend.
When seeds pop they throw out 2 single blade leaves called cotyledon leaves.
It uses these leaves to support it's self as it develops more leaves.
It usually consumes nutrients from those two leaves turning them yellow.
Its common.
Just let them be.
BX has no nutrients and requires being fed.
400 ppm isn't too bad.
In the past if any leaves touch the dirt ive noticed the get necrosis.
Make sure none are lying in the dirt.
Are you comfortable with your watering process?
Bill
Yes, Comfortable with watering process. The cotyledon leaves are yellow, I have heard that’s common but I became concerned because the first two true blade leaves are yellow too. Is that normal??
And actually, when I initially transplanted this plant the leaves were touching the dirt. Now they aren’t so I’ll make note of that!

Yes, Comfortable with watering process. The cotyledon leaves are yellow, I have heard that’s common but I became concerned because the first two true blade leaves are yellow too. Is that normal??
And actually, when I initially transplanted this plant the leaves were touching the dirt. Now they aren’t so I’ll make note of that!
Just make sure your giving proper veg nutrients with nitrogen.
And she should green up.
She doesn't look to bad in the pics.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom