Help - yellowing leaves and look strange

ewoold

i have the girls going 12/12 from seed using gh flora half strength im in week 2 of flower... all seeds germ the same week but some were stunted and had weird leaves like mutants lol now seems i have some yellowing and some brown spots its not on all the plants.. i am thinking nitrogen def but not sure how to fix it.. i read add some nitrogen but HOW you all say just add some but i am not really sure how and what to get or if i can just add more micro as it has nitrogen PLEASE HELP ME

What Strain is it? Bagseed
How Many Plants? 6
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 12/12 from seed
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 12/12 from seed
Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 18 gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 72
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydroton
If Hydro, what type of Setup? flood and draim
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400 hps
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 72
RH of Room/Cabinet? 48
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? bot that i can see
How Often are you Watering? flood 3 times a day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? gh flora 1/2 strength
Size or Square Footage of Room? 8x8

100_03194.JPG
100_03183.JPG
100_03177.JPG
100_03145.JPG
100_03167.JPG
100_031310.JPG
100_031210.JPG
100_03117.JPG

Re: help help help yellowing leaves and look strange

hi there my friend.
Firstly let me say that leaves at the bottom of the plant dying when the plant is in flower is very very common, our plant is an annual meaning its on the way to death during flowering, and the plant doesn't even really care, its now only interested in using its last breath to breed before death and will eat itself in the process....it also must be mentioned however that there are a fair few strains that hold their healthy look to the very end.

having said that, there still may be a few issues to consider.
400 watts is ok, I think you can maybe push a little harder than half strength nutes at this point, but go very very slowly.

secondly and I could be wrong and I apologise if my eyes are deceiving me, but your plant pots look horrid. if my eyes don't deceive me and they are giant salt rings arount the plant pots then im quite suprises you haven't poisoned your plants already....salt build up will kill plants.

clean your grow up, give a little more food and snip away any dead looking leaves to increase hygene and consider getting some enzymes to help reduce risk of issues =)

Back
Top Bottom