Help zinc deficiency question?

redskunk420

my plants look like they are zinc deficient according to to plant abuse guide my question is what is the best and fastest cure ? I am growing in soil ffof/osmote outdoor/indoor 19-6-12 couldn't find the + . the plants are 3wks. old only thing I have fed is tap water ph 6.5 -6.7 and a mix of 1tbls molasses and 2tsps. of foxfarms big bud every other watering .... I also have the grow big which has cleated zinc which I think I am lacking, so I guess the real question is will the grow big supply enough zinc or should I try something different ? I gave the plants a good dose of GB 2 Tbls to gal ratio .... how long before I start to see a change...

Re: Help zinc deficiency question ???

Thanks for looking ... I think The plant and pest problem solver answered my question . But any advice is always welcomed :thanks:

when i had a zinc problem, it turned out my ph in the soil was out of whack.

doesnt seem to be your issue, but im wondering if maybe your tap water has something off in it, causing zinc issues?

if the problem persists after trying what you did, maybe look into using RO or distilled? wouldnt hurt anyways..

good luck, and keep updated.

With low levels of zinc in the plants, your yields are reduced. Zinc can also be locked out by a PH that is to high along with Iron and Manganese. Use zn sulfate, zn oxide or chelated zn to correct the problem, hope this helps...
Malcolm...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom