Help!

ganjafairy

Have plant in bud took cutting regenerated cutting put cutting outside natural light made it start budding got it to stopped . Than when it was time for it to bud it went hermie. What nhappened one too many times in regenerated state? And will I get a 50 50 ratio of males and females in the seed.? and will the other plants that were affected by said plant be a cross between the hermie and the one that the hermie pollinated? I have heard that hermie seeds are a waste of time any thoughts . The Ganjafairy

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Good question :bump:. Plants tend to hermie due to stress. Re-veging is stress full on a plant as the hormones have to shift or do what they do to focus on growth as opposed to budding or seed production. Think of how a pregnant woman goes through changes as a result of whatever the hell pregnancy does to their hormones. The point is they stress us men out as they are probably stressed. Well the plants you speak of are ladies too, doesn't seem too far fetched to me, lol. Good question bout the seeds. I've read that the seeds are supposed to be feminized, but I also read that this isn't true. Dunno. I'll try and BUMP this post to get a better answer to all of your questions. Happy 420, good luck, and happy growing :bump:

Taking a "cutting" while a plant in in bloom probly not he best time to cut 1. Veg state is he best time. aka before the plant see's a 12 /12 light schedule. BWC is the man "stress" = herms

Nice info here.

Definitely want to take a cutting when it's vegging. That's when it's growing and can keep growing, even when you're taking things away.

Good luck on this one!!

Back
Top Bottom