Help

DSC006121.JPG

Could be over-ferting or a PH imbalance... what is your soil PH or runoff PH like?

6 is too low for soil, what sized pot are you in? Soil pH range is 6.3-6.8.

You take the poo out before you feed right? The point of soaking is to make a tea. I have also never heard of anyone using rabbit poo for ferts, doesnt mean its wrong just never heard of it.

To solve your pH issue mix in 1/4 cup per gallon of soil of dolomite lime. Mix it in as well as you can into the top layer of soil then water the plant.

Yea, 30 is more or less the max you want I don't grow outdoor so I don't know what to suggest. I am sure it is hotter than that in direct sunlight though. I dont know what to reccomend... how could you keep it cooler outdoors... Maybe if you sink the pot into the ground at least the roots will be cooler... Hopefully an outdoor grower will comment.

its not actually outdoor its in my appartment balcony :) so i can dig mate :) i hope so too. thanks again

ok, replanted it in a clay pot which will keep the soil cooler, and bought better soil with higher ph. so hopefully she'll be green again :p fingers crossed....

I looked around and some people seem to use 1/8 cup per gallon.

I used 1/4 cup per gallon and found it lasts around 4 months, it didn't hurt my plants either. But I don't want you to make things worse either.

You should really get a way of testing pH and ppm of both what you put in and your runthrough. Are your fertilizing every water? It should be every other watering.

thanks again for your suggestions mate, and i think i gave her a bit too much fert but she looks like shes going to be better. always gave her water only and she was doing fine. its when i started that rabbit poo :p
tomorrow ill go and buy that dolomite lime see how it goes. did you see my other photos??? they are doing well :) at least

There is a sit called Marijuana Plant Abuse this can be a good site to pin point disorders and deficiencies and you my friend have what they call Potassium (K) deficiencies . I believe this is from giving it just Poop from rabbit. Any Poop from any animal is high in Nitro and doesn't have very much Potassium. Buy a bag of worm castings this give enough Potassium and some Phosphorus and the rabbit will have some too so it should be good. To help plants recover add some Magnesium (Epsom salt) and you will see a good recovery with in two weeks.

you need N . P. K to grow if you leave one out it cause a defidiences with the others.

wow man, that site is amazing. thanks again. sience and me dont go togethere, and thats a lot of sience :). its not that easy to grow ha.....just found out.

Back
Top Bottom