Help

Penny

Hi all, i need some advice please. one of my plants is always droopy and its at the beginning of the budding. But now suddenly the tips of the leaves are burning, plus it had scale insects all over the stem ( which i bought a spray for). i was getting excited cause its at the start of the flowering. please experts help. how do i paste a photo on here so u see it??

Its also a good idea to post some more info about your setup (ie. indoor/outdoor, container size, watering schedule, ect..)

The more info and pictures you provide will go along way into getting the correct diganose.

hi thanks for the reply mate. i have indoors but i've been using sunlight as we have a lot of it here. the container is about 9-10 litres and i water them everyday. i m gonna put photos in a minute.

FOR PC USERS
Inserting Photos In Threads Using The Camera Icon

Click on the camera icon.

Camera-Icon-Tutorial---Step-1.jpg

A new window will open up with thumbnail versions of the photos in your gallery.

Search for the photo you want to post and click on it.

Camera-Icon-Tutorial---Step-2.jpg

The photo will automatically be inserted into your post.

Camera-Icon-Tutorial---Step-3.jpg

Now you can finish your post and click on the Submit Reply button.
Camera-Icon-Tutorial---Step-4.jpg

For more information, please read our posting guidelines
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

If you have any problems try the process again carefully. If you're still having trouble,
please contact The 420 Staff for further assistance.

You can put your pictures in the post.

Whats the PH of the water you are giving them?
What are you feeding them?
Soil ph?
What the temp and rh?

Without really knowing all the details it looks like a ph problem to me.

Maybe allittle bit of overwater. Are they completely dry before you water again?

Try alittle more water everyother day.

the thing is that she was doing fine till now suddenly im blaming the scale insect. shall i put them in the dark, now that they are in the beginning of the flowering?

soil ph is 6 so is the water.
temp is about 30degrees celcius and more here but i have a desk fan on them.
maybe i gave her a little to much water aswell.
DSC008765.jpg
thanks for ur help mate

I say too much water. If you are watering everyday this is too much unless the pot is super dry and light every 24 hours, but I imagine it is not because you mentioned already you may water too much.

Use the " lift pot" method.
Water until well saturated, lift the pot and note the weight or put it on a scale. Wait a few days and lift the pot again. When it is noticeably lighter then water. This will take some practice but soon it will become second nature and you will know when to water.

The roots need oxygen to thrive and the plant should go through wet/dry cycles. That does not mean let it dry so it begins to wilt, but let the first 2-3 inches of the soil get dry and crusty.

She looks healthy other than the droop and should recover quickly.

Back
Top Bottom