Help

420painmeds

these 2 clones are both bubba strains, had them for 3 weeks now..they are growing very fast and hearty but the leaves are growing curled and clubed. there is tons of new growth but its growing deformed. they were planted in miracle grow soil and i added nutes once..any suggestions would be great..pics are below. they are outdoor babies.

2012-05-05_19_26_48.jpg

2012-05-05_19_26_31.jpg

I see that several people have looked at your post however noone answered you. I would suggest that you never use Miracle Grow nutrients or their soil. It is to rich for small seedlings. MG is a evil thing here on the forum. You shouldnt use it to grow mary jane.

here is my suggestion: If you can afford it and want to save those clones.

Transplant to a nutrient free soil asap.
try getting off all the soil from the roots (be careful roots are very easily damaged) and wash with distilled water only. Tap water varies in ph so distilled will be better to flush off the roots. Have a new mix ready to receive the plants. there is a suggestion of soils to use.
here is a link to the Growing forums: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

From your local Hydro store get some Promix, vermiculite and Perlite.
Mix in the portions of 50% promix, 35% perlite and 15% vermiculite. This mix is nice and loose and will promote great and fast root growth. All though it doesn't retain water that well it is good for beginners because it will help safeguard against over watering. Plus if a beginner runs into problems with PH or over fertilization the properties of this soil make it quick and easy to remedy.

Please read, there is alot of information to go through. look under soils. then after you get those babies transplanted Read, read and read some more.
When transplanting do not allow the roots to be exposed to the air very long and get them right back into the new soil mixture.
Only water with PH balanced water including water with any nutes in it. (I use distilled water only to water except 1 time a week with the nute mix) but for now dont water with any nutes just plain distilled water.

The condition of your plants are that they are being way over fed with nutes. If you transplant them just use 1 cup of distilled water after you get them transplanted. You may want to put them in bigger pots now instead of later as you will most likely need to transplant at some point in the future.

The grow room under How to grow marijuana has everything you need to know. If there are still problems please message me and I will try to help.

Oh and :welcome: to :420:

if your on a low budget, Mg is not "terrible" old timers always have used MG. but you must know that there are slow feed ferts that will be in that soil for up to 6 months. this can cause nute lock and other problems. also if you add nutes to it, it will over nute it. this particular problem looks like an over abundance of nitrogen. yes everything "seagem" has said it very true though. and if u do have the money to get some better soil and nutes. i would follow his guidelines and go ahead and do a transfer. and remember "read read read" :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom