Help!

lindalight

I'm a newbie at growing and everything has been going great until I just went out to the garden. 2 plants that were healthy yesterday are now showing many leaves curling up, like they were drying but when you look at where the stem vein comes up into the leaf it almost looks like it was frozen or something - definite different color like when spinach freezes :( I'm posting a couple of pics. I have doing this all organically since I do edibles only and have been using blood meal, bone meal, bat guano, and a few days ago did sea weed/fish stuff. I have also been trying to deter gophers and had mixed up apple cider vinegar and cayenne and poured it around the garden. I am just way stressed about my poor plants. Help please. Well, poop, I can't figure out how to get the pics to load.

Hope this isn't a duplicate, thought I'd posted but doesn't look like it came through. It's been getting down in the upper 40's lately so am getting a frost blanket to give them longer to grow. I went ahead and flooded the garden pretty good this morning in the hopes that it would dilute the vinegar and take it below the root line. They aren't curling upwards today but the leaves look mottled. I can't figure out how to get a picture on here, or I could show you :(

thats pretty cold, but i suspect its the vinegar... it has a PH of around 2 ... and in the ground... your plants need about 6.5-7ph to maintain healthy life...

not really sure what you could do to correct it properly.

Back
Top Bottom