Help!

samwisegamgee

I've got 2 spliff goldline bubblegun girls that look like they are dying.
day 26 of flower, soil/compost/peatmoss/perlite mix in 3 gal pots
foxfarm growbig in veg, bigbloom in flower.
had some real problems with ph a couple weeks ago. tap water here is usually about 7.3...
had a ph meter that was telling me 6.7,,, nute burn issues as a result.

this is my 1st indoor grow. using 600w hps and 150w hps hung vertically
I flushed them with about 5gal each plant water and nutes today mixed about 1/4 as directed.
ph of runoff was 6.5
013505.JPG
014459.JPG
016375.JPG
017341.JPG

If your aim was to flush out the two in the black pots 5 gallons probably wasn't enough. 4 or 5 times the volume of
the pot is needed. Looks like they got too much fertilizer. Finish your flush with more plain water and let it dry
thoroughly before doing anything else.

I have only given them these nutes twice... 1x during veg and 1x during flower. both times at about 1/2 strength.
I have been slowly flushing all day... about 7 1/2 more gallons for each since I posted. no nutes though. have 1 more 5gal container to split between them.

That should flush them pretty good. They sure look burned to me but 1/2 strength shouldn't do that.
I would try 1/4 after they dry out.

looks like they are the oldest and biggest leaves. I wouldn't sweet it too much. A lot of times they drop after switching to flower cycle

I've got 2 spliff goldline bubblegun girls that look like they are dying.
day 26 of flower, soil/compost/peatmoss/perlite mix in 3 gal pots
foxfarm growbig in veg, bigbloom in flower.

Had some real problems with ph a couple weeks ago. tap water here is usually about 7.3...
had a ph meter that was telling me 6.7,,, nute burn issues as a result.

I flushed them with about 5gal each plant water and nutes today mixed about 1/4 as directed.
ph of runoff was 6.5

Nutrient burn is not caused by PH imbalance if any thing adverse Ph will effect nutrient uptake via lock out...

But your Ph looks just fine for a soil grow :thumb:

I have only given them these nutes twice... 1x during veg and 1x during flower. both times at about 1/2 strength.
I have been slowly flushing all day... about 7 1/2 more gallons for each since I posted. no nutes though. have 1 more 5gal container to split between them.

If any thing under feeding has caused a defeciency !

hey everybody!:thanks:
I really cont have a clue what to think now...
I have lost about half (or more) of the leaves on both of these plants now.
the buds are looking nice and frosty but i'm really concerned about the overall health of the plant...
the leaves are just turning yellow, then brown, then falling off
010697.JPG
009738.JPG
008832.JPG
007901.JPG

Back
Top Bottom