IrishGrower

just need few peoples advice is it worth keep hermi plants an just picking of the pollen sacks or should i get rid as its kinda killing me to get rid of it cause it has the most bud out of them all after just 8 days but at the same time i wouldnt mind getting rid of it could really do eith the space its taking up

Re: help,

just need few peoples advice is it worth keep hermi plants an just picking of the pollen sacks or should i get rid as its kinda killing me to get rid of it cause it has the most bud out of them all after just 8 days but at the same time i wouldnt mind getting rid of it could really do eith the space its taking up

Well it's really your call of course. If you have a bunch of females which are going to get pollinated by the hermie then on balance you'll probably lose out, compared to removing it. But it depends on how prolific the male flowers are on that thing and how good you are at picking them off I suppose. If I had other females ready to go I would just remove it. 8 days isn't a very long time if you've got 2 months of picking ahead of you.

At 8 days in, there shouldn't be much bud at all. But this early in, it's no loss. I'd get rid of it so i could keep everything seedless, cause it'll pass the hermi trait

Re: help,

Well it's really your call of course. If you have a bunch of females which are going to get pollinated by the hermie then on balance you'll probably lose out, compared to removing it. But it depends on how prolific the male flowers are on that thing and how good you are at picking them off I suppose. If I had other females ready to go I would just remove it. 8 days isn't a very long time if you've got 2 months of picking ahead of you.

yeah i think im cut it down thanks

At 8 days in, there shouldn't be much bud at all. But this early in, it's no loss. I'd get rid of it so i could keep everything seedless, cause it'll pass the hermi trait

also how long does it take for flowers to start when lighting is switched ? cause iv the auto flower in with my others

also how long does it take for flowers to start when lighting is switched ? cause iv the auto flower in with my others

It takes about 7-10 days for first signs of flowering when switched to 12/12. It all depends on genetics and how are you growing your ladies. Like if you defoliate 2 days before switching to flowering, first signs of flowering might show up even 14 days after switch (even though it's officialy flowering from the day you switched to 12/12)

It takes about 7-10 days for first signs of flowering when switched to 12/12. It all depends on genetics and how are you growing your ladies. Like if you defoliate 2 days before switching to flowering, first signs of flowering might show up even 14 days after switch (even though it's officialy flowering from the day you switched to 12/12)

hi man thanks,
the ladies are all big bud strain, i planed in palgron light mix soil and palgron terra grow, under 18/6 250 hps to start, now in flowering their in galgron grow mix an terra bloom an thats it i think,
sorry if this discription is a mess,....
this wont let me upload photos for some reason.
:420::thanks:

no problem :)
nice strain, I'm growing Caboose atm - which is Big Bud x Train Wreck.

I think you'll be just fine.

Click Gallery (on the top of the page) -> Upload photos, that's it.
I think there is some image size limitation, you might wan't to check that and if necessary reduce it. If you manage it out, we would love to see some pictures.

no problem :)
nice strain, I'm growing Caboose atm - which is Big Bud x Train Wreck.

I think you'll be just fine.

Click Gallery (on the top of the page) -> Upload photos, that's it.
I think there is some image size limitation, you might wan't to check that and if necessary reduce it. If you manage it out, we would love to see some pictures.

im not even to sure man here is the link for the seeds i got

Buy Big Bud Feminized seeds | Marijuana seeds / Cannabis seeds from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

:420:

im not even to sure man here is the link for the seeds i got

Buy Big Bud Feminized seeds | Marijuana seeds / Cannabis seeds from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

:420:
you're not sure about what?

Back
Top Bottom