Help?

Hazeddayz

guys I'm new on here and just hoping for some advice on some plants I have at the minute, they where looking really well and strong through veg, then I flipped them and they rapidly deteriated going crisp leaves and curling up its not hot in there it's just about right nice air flow I'm new to this with it being my 2nd one and I'm stuck finding the problem to then find a solution? Any advice would help

Re: Help

I'll put some pics up just after 10 when I can go in really pissed me off lol they looked really well before they flipped the leaves are falling of them now 600 hps on digital ballist Cocoa soil in I'm sure there 7 litre pots using Dutch pro like I say it's only my second one I'm still learning

dutch pro base nutrient is shit. Switch to Advanced Nutrients 3 part ph perfect for veg and ionic coco bloom for flower. The ionic is a 1 part nute, just pour in to water until ec is at 1.4-1.6, you can't go wrong.

7 litre pots are small but too late too transplant now. next time go for 12 or 18 litre.

Make sure your ph is at 5.8 and ec is no higher than 1.8ec with everything in.

Ye sorry they are twelve or bigger where in 7 ,I'll look into them nutes never really thought about changing nutes tbh and one other thing not Been ec'ing just ph testing is 6.5 ph to high then

6.5 ph is probably your problem thats way too high. flush through with 5.8 and give a good amount of run off.. Coco should be fed notes every day, so you need to work out how much to feed so that pots are light in weight again 24hours later.

I have detailed coco grows in my older threads in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom