Help!

savingson

I live in NE. We are expecting Snow Storm Stella today. I live in the area expecting a blizzard w heaviest amounts. Im more worried about my plants loosing power than I am my fridge. I can put snow in my fridge lol. I have a back up plan but it can only support one light per house. My question is If I run both houses at 1/4 power during any outage will it hurt my gals? Im 7 weeks in flower w one set and 9 weeks LST vegg w the other.
420-magazine-mobile1606092328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile829079317.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I live in NE. We are expecting Snow Storm Stella today. I live in the area expecting a blizzard w heaviest amounts. Im more worried about my plants loosing power than I am my fridge. I can put snow in my fridge lol. I have a back up plan but it can only support one light per house. My question is If I run both houses at 1/4 power during any outage will it hurt my gals? Im 7 weeks in flower w one set and 9 weeks LST vegg w the other.
420-magazine-mobile1606092328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile829079317.jpg

As long as the dark period is 12hrs consecutively you will be ok. If you mean that during the scheduled lights on you would put on a weaker light. That can work as well.

"carpe diem"

We are expecting around 2ft here where I live. Your plants look great, I love that veggin one!
As for your question it's best to wait for someone with more experience. I can tell you though my basement flooded at the end of the summer. I had to shut off the power in the hour for hours. My plant went much longer without light, closer to a day if I'm remembering correctly and they we all fine.
Stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We are expecting around 2ft here where I live. Your plants look great, I love that veggin one!
As for your question it's best to wait for someone with more experience. I can tell you though my basement flooded at the end of the summer. I had to shut off the power in the hour for hours. My plant went much longer without light, closer to a day if I'm remembering correctly and they we all fine.
Stay warm!

Thank you soooo much. My First and second attempt at growing. I learned the hard way my space is limited height wise lol. No choice but to learn to LST. Im LOVING IT. I have 3 gals in training. 2ft here to. Im in Massachusetts. Stay warm and safe as well.
I rigged something' up but it can only generate 1/4 of the wattage Im running now. So my question is will they be ok at 1/4 of the wattage during the outage (if any)?

As long as the dark period is 12hrs consecutively you will be ok. If you mean that during the scheduled lights on you would put on a weaker light. That can work as well.

"carpe diem"
I rigged something up that will generate 1/4 of the wattage they are running now. Guess my question is Will they be ok w lights at 1/4 wattage during power outage just so they have some light?

Yes
If they are photo plants all you need to do is preserve the light cycle, with a cfl or whatever, and keep them warm. If they're autos- which I'm guessing they're not- then all you have to do is keep them warm, and don't worry about the light cycle.

Yes
If they are photo plants all you need to do is preserve the light cycle, with a cfl or whatever, and keep them warm. If they're autos- which I'm guessing they're not- then all you have to do is keep them warm, and don't worry about the light cycle.
Awesomeness Thank you soo much. Im a worried newbie over here. I can run 140 watts. 2 cabinets 70 watts each. Glad to know as long as they're warm they'll be ok. :)

Thank you soooo much. My First and second attempt at growing. I learned the hard way my space is limited height wise lol. No choice but to learn to LST. Im LOVING IT. I have 3 gals in training. 2ft here to. Im in Massachusetts. Stay warm and safe as well.
I rigged something' up but it can only generate 1/4 of the wattage Im running now. So my question is will they be ok at 1/4 of the wattage during the outage (if any)?

I'm western MA. And I apologize, I thought by sharing how my plants did without light you would pick up on how I was thinking 1/4 the normal lighting would be ok for 1 day.
I've been told that I just assume people are mind readers, it could be a character defect haha. At least I know you are not. .

I'm western MA. And I apologize, I thought by sharing how my plants did without light you would pick up on how I was thinking 1/4 the normal lighting would be ok for 1 day.
I've been told that I just assume people are mind readers, it could be a character defect haha. At least I know you are not. .

I got it :) lol you Definitely made me feel better knowing they'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom