help!

Duby2

hey folks. i have'nt been around for a while because... i guess, i have become an advanced grower! lol !!
i recall (guessing) a year or so ago; a discussion about when to harvest according to the type "buzz" you wanted.
no, i'm not burnt. for a stoner i have a pretty good memory. anyway as i recall, to achive a more "speedy" type buzz you would harvest when the trich's had about 40% turned and, to achive a mere "couch potato head"y" type buzz you should wait til the trich's had about 60% turned. i think duster was the one who had discussed it. can anyone comment on this?

the type/strain of weed whether it be sativa or indica or a hybrid of the two, the way the buds are dried and cured, how long they budded for and conditions they were grown under indoor/outdoors or hydro/soil. all of these will effect the kind of "high" that you'll get from your buds.

Indica's commonly give you a couch lock type of high while sativa's are more on the trippy buzz high. I remember a while ago on other forumspeople talking about harvesting earlier to get cerebral high in my opinion wait the whole way for the finished product. O and stoner negativity like that shouldent be welcome , be nice not nasty.

brushtail

Back
Top Bottom