Help

Oaky

First off, Thanks for the great advice, scorpio420 and Mrfortwenty. I have a another question. I have three autoflowers in the 4 week of flowering. I have a 600w led light. Is that enough light, but it looks like they can take more light. What the optimal wattage. And can I add more lights this far along?

I have one more question. One of my Autos are growing into the light. I can't raise my light anymore or lower the Auto. It is 52" tall and growing. I don't know what I did wrong but it is very big compared to the other two in the same Hydroponics container. I have them in a 78 in tent. Could I or should I clip the top of the plant growing into the light?

Personally I have went to only using 1000 HPS. After 1 crop showed the difference between a 600 and 1000 watt lights. The height, density and production proved to me how much better the 1000 was. I know not everyone can use 1000 watt lights. Just saying if you can you should.

Sorry I forgot to say I have added another LED 300 watt light since my first post. In total I have 950 Watts. With four lights.

I have one more question. One of my Autos are growing into the light. I can't raise my light anymore or lower the Auto. It is 52" tall and growing. I don't know what I did wrong but it is very big compared to the other two in the same Hydroponics container. I have them in a 78 in tent. Could I or should I clip the top of the plant growing into the light?

I assume they are already flowering? I mean you can but it won't grow back. Bend it down. This is what I do to keep my girls short,
IMG_217628.JPG

Hello Why Doe,they`re called Bendz. I didn't like the idea of the mesh screen system tying the plants on to it to create the canopy, I like the freedom to take individual plants out as necessary so i bend train them outwards and late flowering i insert a stake in middle of container and support heavy laden branches with fine twine or wire. i bought 1 packet of 50 at first just to see how things went.i bought another 5 packs after trialing them and they are reusable, put on when training and forget about it the plant will fill the curve and grow sideways out of it by that time it is well established,i use them on me autos as well,bought so many packs because i think when folks discover them here possibly the shops will up the price as demand grows. i look at it as growing horizontally until space is filled then flip. noticed post getting long so. i send u info of shop if you want. regards

Hello Why Doe,they`re called Bendz. I didn't like the idea of the mesh screen system tying the plants on to it to create the canopy, I like the freedom to take individual plants out as necessary so i bend train them outwards and late flowering i insert a stake in middle of container and support heavy laden branches with fine twine or wire. i bought 1 packet of 50 at first just to see how things went.i bought another 5 packs after trialing them and they are reusable, put on when training and forget about it the plant will fill the curve and grow sideways out of it by that time it is well established,i use them on me autos as well,bought so many packs because i think when folks discover them here possibly the shops will up the price as demand grows. i look at it as growing horizontally until space is filled then flip. noticed post getting long so. i send u info of shop if you want. regards

Sure would love to know where I can get some!

Back
Top Bottom